Sign in to follow this  
Silvirwolfe

sold

As topic says, looking to sell a full Black drake set (chest is rare) all Boston Brand armor and 3 hota's. All are red. All coin/money goes to help out Chiqa, as her husband was taken off his ventilator yesterday afternoon. I will accept Verified paypal or coin, highest offer takes it. Hota's are at Misty Harbor in Exodus, I will not deliver them, but I can mail the drake if you are wanting to risk it.

Thanks much!

EDIT: This is for the original owner of Chiqa, she now plays Chiqqa.

SALE IS OVER, THANK YOU ALL AND THE NEW OWNERS HAVE BEEN NOTIFIED

• Like 2

The new owner of Chiqa or the previous owner? 

I suppose the original - although I have no info on it it would say why Chiqa sold the account.

Although not really in the need of one but I'll start the dragon hota off with an 50EUR first bid hopefully will start to move the things.

• Like 1

also I offer to deliver the drake set and the hotas to anywhere except Chaos to the winner  buyer for free.

Edited by Jaz
  • Like 3

offer 80 for the drake set.

and my prayers.

Edited by Saicotic
  • Like 2

To anyone wondering, I currently own the character Chiqa. I am not the original owner of Chiqa. The Chiqa Silvirwolfe is referring to is the original owner of Chiqa, now known as Chiqqa in game. She also is the forum account owner of Chiqa.

This WTS post is for the original Chiqa, not me.

That being said, my heart goes out to the original Chiqa in her time of need.

• Like 1

I can confirm that this sale is on behalf of the ORIGINAL Chiqa, and one of the nicest people I have met in this game.

As Lotus mentioned, she is still Chiqa on these forums and her char ingame is Chiqqa.

My best wishes go to her and her husband.

Edited by Pandalet
Moderation edit
  • Like 2

I just wanted to say my heart goes to the original Chiqa and her family!!!  Just want to send you best wishes on behalf of me and Shagsdevil (Shagsdeval) Hugs girl!!!

• Like 1

I want to thank  my crazy and wonderful Wurm friends and extended family for helping out right now. 

While my husband struggled with mental and physical health problem for years  this was very sudden and something we where ill prepared for.

Over time I will visit in Wurm on Chiqqa and get eaten by a spider or three for cheap entertainment a I hang out and bother old friends. 

If anyone wants to find me on facebook fee free to pm me. Ye I actually went back to fb, shock I know.

No matter what anyone says I ti maintain Wurm has the most kick ass community ever!:wub:

• Like 8

oh my god i hope for the best for yall and best of luck on your endeavors!! love ya buddy!!!

• Like 1

Prayer for all of you .. and good luck on the sales

• Like 1

Sale will end this Monday. Thank you all for your bids and support. I will let the new owners know by PM and arrange payment/pickup schedules then!

85 for the Drake Set and best wishes to you and your husband....

Edited by Argail

Friend Chiqa, my condolences on your time of sorrow...

Though i am after a white drake set to match my rare moo moo hat, i would like to bid 90s here and possibly help you get more...thou it would be a honor to bear your former set =)

I feel I should point it out that this thread is the generous offer of Silvirwolfe, as I understand the items are going to miss from her collection. Let it make worth it as much as possible so a bump here for more bids...

Good to know...it's not really the set i want as i said, just wanted to help =)

Thank you for all the well wishes and also the bids for the items. I have sent PM's to those that bought the items to arrange a time to collect and pickup.