Sign in to follow this  
LorenaMontana

CRITICAL FORUM BUG [Resolved]

pls solve this!!

When i click the wurm online sign in the top of the forum it sends me to the mainpage of wurm online since today..

This is ###### annoying when u only use Android for the wurm forum, pls revert this to sending me back to the forum mainpage and not wurmonlines mainpage. 

• Like 5

It's been doing that since yesterday.  I agree it's annoying, but it was designed to do that I believe, and is not a bug.

Yea I often browse the forums from android (like I am right now) and I think it's always done that 

I've always just had to hit back a million times 

yes please add a forum home button to somewhere in easy reach to make it more comfortable from mobile devices... I've used the Wurm logo for that until now too.

• Like 1

please fix im thinking of uninstalling my forums
so annoying

Add least make a button to forum mainpage next to it then or something

As a loyal and active wurm forum follower i consider this as an enormous bug, so even if u guys say its not a bug: 

FOR ME IT IS OK!?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LorenaMontana said:

make a button to forum mainpage next to it

+1

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LorenaMontana said:

Add least make a button to forum mainpage next to it then or something

As a loyal and active wurm forum follower i consider this as an enormous bug, so even if u guys say its not a bug: 

FOR ME IT IS OK!?

Preaching to the choir my friend.  I check the forums many many times throughout the day as I work, so I know your pain.

• Like 1

This is realy bad that way as is now!  Do you guys run out of advert space?    Do that crap on fb and google and youtube not here!

The only Wurm sites I go to are Wurmpedia and here. Never the main site, except to use the shop. If you're at the point where you're browsing the forum, then you're so far down the rabbit hole that the official website has basically no more use to you.

• Like 5

Yeah someone decided it was clever but its actually annoying. Couple other changes to the format yesterday, see if you can find them! To keep best of both worlds just make the wurm online logo take you to the homepage (wow look problem solved guys, pretty sure it already did that)

Just remove that tab.

scKS7fE.jpg

Edited by Niki
  • Like 1

I have to agree that this should be reverted - forums navigation on mobile devices is very hard now as logo is the only easy way to come back to main forum page quickly (and well, it is expected to bring to main forum page on all forums I know).

• Like 2

Unless its just been changed, its sending me to forums.wurmonline.com.

Though i am using the theme that does not have the big image as the back ground. And i cant remember how i changed to use that forum theme.

Found it, its at the bottom   of page and its the default theme.

Edited by bigsteve