Sign in to follow this  
Boyar

Dedicated Server - Can't create spawnpoint for Kingdom - HOTS

When we started creative server - we had Homeworld: Freedom Isles - all was good, but then, when players tried to create their own kingdoms, they couldn’t respawn on tent of  their own kingdom (homeworld rules for one kingdom), then we switched settings to No Kingdoms, and now we can't set spawnpoint for HOTS (but we know needed coordinates), players just respawn in water in x0, y0. Settings can't take writen coordinates.

Either  make the current mayor a GM (temporarily), or as a HotS member get mayorship,  and while doing the resize, (i think), tick the perminant settlement box in one of the windows.

I've done all of the above in all possible combinations. To no avail. Kingdom setup, but spawnpoint - doesn't work, all respawn in sea on coordinate x0,y0. I think this is bug - because world created for one kingdom (home world for Freedom Isles), and other kingdoms like HOTS, etc - can't own zone. But - players kingdom work good, with spawnpoint. I have this is trouble in new world whith same settings.

Try this, Adv. server settings of the server UI, 2nd i think, there is a some fields for different spawn  points, 1 for each kingdom. I am not sure which one area from which kingdom. There is a post somewhere on the forums telling which ones are which, or you could just do some testing.

Alas, I have tried it all - did not help. That is why I am writing here, maybe someone faced a similar problem. Looks like default kingdoms - can't catch spawnpoint from advanced settings, when world created for one kingdom, and then changed to no kingdoms.