Methyd

Fantastic Iron Lamp - 60ql

5 day auction

Starting bid: 75 silver.

EEBuy out: 2 gold.

Min increase: 1 silver.

Sniper Protection: 1 hour.

auction_timer_1460273688.gif

First auction, please be patient with corrections.

Edit:  Xanadu, Summerholt, pick up only

Edited by Methyd
  • Like 3

Gosh - any chance of a picture?  Good luck with the auction!

If this was a lantern I think it would be worth the price without a doubt I'd surely bid, but it's just a iron lamp and is actually a common fantastic.

Not trying to devalue your auction but giving some advice. I've seen a couple. I have several rares/supreme of them also.

Since wurm is extremely dark, don't see how this would brighten up the world compared to a 90ql supreme or rare. (they act the same)

I guess long story short you guys expect miracle whales to emerge and buy everything you sell. 75s start really?

Have a standing offer of 50s previous to starting the auction.  It was recommended to start at the price listed.  I'm not sure what a "common fantastic" is, because I wasn't able to find any listed on the forums.  I'm also not sure what a miracle whale is - I'm just here to sell an incredibly rare and cool lamp.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Methyd said:

Have a standing offer of 50s previous to starting the auction.  It was recommended to start at the price listed.  I'm not sure what a "common fantastic" is, because I wasn't able to find any listed on the forums.  I'm also not sure what a miracle whale is - I'm just here to sell an incredibly rare and cool lamp.

That's great to here! Please be advised nothing I said was intended to be a insult, I wish you the best and I'm sorry if you misunderstood my post - hope you sell your lamp for 200 silver and make many more fantastic's in future!

Oh and Miracle whales, well maybe they've all been hunted to extinction. Not to be confused with Miracle whip.

1 hour ago, Methyd said:

lololol "common" fantastic

• Like 2

Sheesh niki, stop trolling the auction thread, its a auction not a discussion for you.

This is a great lamp, possibly the only fantastic item you will ever make Methyd. I think your starting bid was a bit high, maybe could of set that number as your reserve, then set a starting bid lower, say around 30-50s and then maybe you would see some interest in the auction. It is a very cool item, even though it is a decoration, but there are people out there that would buy it for a high amount I am sure.

1 hour ago, JakeRivers said:

Sheesh niki, stop trolling the auction thread, its a auction not a discussion for you.

This is a great lamp, possibly the only fantastic item you will ever make Methyd. I think your starting bid was a bit high, maybe could of set that number as your reserve, then set a starting bid lower, say around 30-50s and then maybe you would see some interest in the auction. It is a very cool item, even though it is a decoration, but there are people out there that would buy it for a high amount I am sure.

Says the Pot to the Kettle.  

• Like 2

I'll hang on to the lamp for a while.  I'm not in any hurry to sell it.  I'll take into consideration some of the advice given, but I feel too many people were off topic in replies and it didn't give the auction a fair shake.  Twice people used the "pot vs. kettle" comment.

To anyone still checking the thread, please leave negative comments to yourself or send them via PM.  No reason to mess with someone's auction just because it's not how you'd have done it yourself.  Thanks.

• Like 3