Sign in to follow this  
Jaz

wolves are still having worg model after graphics revert today [Fixed]

all the models went back to normal after 1st of April joke but still having worgs model as wolves

Keep it this way, there much more cuter.

2 hours ago, LorraineJ said:

Take it off the list! They're wonderful!

7 hours ago, Niki said:

Keep it this way, there much more cuter.

I would love to see these remain the New look for wolf's !!! The old ones are not bad but look more like angry dog.

Pleeaseeee keep them this way!!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Booskii said:

The old ones are not bad but look more like angry dog.

But... but that's what wolves look like - more or less. ☺ Worgs are ... Worgs! 

Why not restore the original wolf model and additionally add worgs to the Freedom isles?

• Like 1

Indeed I really love the worg model. Let's  swap worgs to the wolf model then ;)

Worgs should(?) already be available on Freedom the same way they're available on Epic. Get a green tome and you can summon them.

But I have to disagree with people here. The new model was an April Fool's joke, and that shouldn't be a basis for permanently changing the model to something so over-the-top. Wolves are HUGE now, they don't look like wolves, and they don't even leave the proper corpse for their model. Worgs are rare, endgame creatures that are only summonable by a select few people, and there's no reason that one of the weakest animals in the game should be given their model.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Fawkes said:

But I have to disagree with people here. The new model was an April Fool's joke, and that shouldn't be a basis for permanently changing the model to something so over-the-top. Wolves are HUGE now, they don't look like wolves, and they don't even leave the proper corpse for their model. Worgs are rare, endgame creatures that are only summonable by a select few people, and there's no reason that one of the weakest animals in the game should be given their model.

This!

• Like 1

yes please change it back, I love my warg/worg when I summon him/her but now it is just one of many :blink:

on a side note - just shrink the worg model a bit and paint it black and use it for the wolf =P

Edited by Saicotic
  • Like 1

I am reminded of the time when we lost our old boat models, and how the new ones looked like painted toys. The rustic and natural looks of this world are very appreciated. I realize that we have giant arachnids and flaming hell-creatures, but this worg model is just too abnormal for a typical animal.

7 hours ago, Fawkes said:

Worgs should(?) already be available on Freedom the same way they're available on Epic. Get a green tome and you can summon them.

I have the same opinion.

Agreed with Fawkes and Sirene.

Black wolves are supposed to be wolves, not giant misshapen demonic canids.

It's also not very fitting for an enemy as weak as a black wolf to have such an imposing model.

The issue should be addressed soon per Saroman and the wolf will be a wolf again.  

If you'd like to discuss new models and such, you can take the discussion to the suggestions board.  PR and the devs do keep an eye on that board and many suggestions from there have been implemented.

• Like 3

Bug?

Thought it was a model upgrade... :ph34r:

yea i thought they would spawn as normal and we just had to kill off the remaining ones from the event, but it seems this is not the case

cant be having wolves and worgs looking alike in pvp, because if someone is using a worg and you think its a wolf, you're going to get rekt

im all for wolves getting a new model, just not this one

Edited by Alexgopen

On 5/6/2016 at 9:02 AM, Fawkes said:

Ok, I can agree with this. This past April Fool's was the first time I even saw one of these.

I'm tired of the usual wolf model because I always see way too many of them. Sometimes it's the only mob I see for days.

Wolves have the model of a worg instead of a wolf when alive; when killed, wolf bodies look normal.  This bug has been around for a while now it seems (a month or so?)

Last I remember, the devs changed models for April Fool's, and wolves were changed to worgs...   have they been that way since then?

yes. Nobody has changed them back and it needs to happen.

Although, on the test server, they are normal, so maybe they won't bother until the new client and rift/cave dwelling "feature pack" update

Edited by Wurmhole

Should be fixed with the next graphic update.

Edited by Pandalet
  • Like 2

Wolves (including champion ones) have reverted to old model, after today's update.

• Like 1