Sign in to follow this  
Draulius

Server Modifiers Poll!

I hope it's okay to post this here, but I was curious what everyone's favorite Skill and Action modifiers are for servers in Wurm Unlimited so I made a poll. The results of this poll should be useful for server hosts and people who plan to host their own server in the future so they know which values appeal to the most amount of players.

POLL: http://strawpoll.me/7277629 (Using strawpoll since I posted this on the Steam forums too)

I personally like 3-5x Skill and 1.5-2.5x Action since it allows for more specialization, and I miss being able to alt-tab while doing actions in Wurm Online, so any very high Action timers just feel unnatural to me.

Edited by Draulius

I prefer faster actions over more skill gain.

I prefer faster actions too. Skill gain is important and the earlier gains are very helpful but it can slow down somewhere around 25 and it wouldn't bother me at all.

However, stat gains seriously need to be tweaked because at even 2x, getting to 23 strength so you can load crates and stuff on wagons is unbelievably slow and tedious. After 23 on stats, it doesn't matter much how slow it goes. I would play on a fast action server even with low skill gains providing the stat mod was used to allow stat gains to be faster.

I would love to vote but there is no option for 100x skill/10x action with bdew's action timer fix mod installed.

7 hours ago, Nappy said:

I would love to vote but there is no option for 100x skill/10x action with bdew's action timer fix mod installed.

What does the mod fix exactly?