Sign in to follow this  
bangzuvelis

If you were meditating 5+ times EVERY SINGLE DAY using a high CoC rug and sleep bonus, that just seems like decent luck.  Though for me, from 67/68 to 70, skill ticks were hard to come by (on Epic btw.)

70 meditation can be done in 6 months so...

Totally normal.

• Like 1

Was just curious, since I proper struggled to get 2 accs to 70 POI

10 hours ago, LorenaMontana said:

I have a feeling this skill is much easier on freedom then on epic

it is.

on epic you have effective and actual skill, you get the tick size of the actual skill and the chance of a tick of the effective skill.

• Like 1

I thought this was the topic I posted in before. I guess it's not. :-P

If there were any changes at all, I would like to see it work just like prayer. That being said, I set a meditation goal and met it, then promptly quit meditating. Days without ticks is not my thing. 

• Like 1

Meditation sucks last few dozen times I've meditated, no skill gains other than nature... To put it in view, my nature skill is now higher than meditation. Using a set of rugs that are ql range of 4 to 39 with coc of 75 to 23. Skull is at 30.08. I've given up I think.

4 hours ago, Leroy said:

Meditation sucks last few dozen times I've meditated, no skill gains other than nature... To put it in view, my nature skill is now higher than meditation. Using a set of rugs that are ql range of 4 to 39 with coc of 75 to 23. Skull is at 30.08. I've given up I think.

Yeah coc75 is really.. bad.. i think 95coc rug i have is the single best investment i have made.

i always get a nature bump prior to doing my meditations, be it by picking sprouts or pruning whatever, it seems to help get the medi bump more consistently.