Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gobo9k

stamina problems while dredging

Im not able to regenerate my stamina after dredge action.

I have tried different options and the only one that works is to swim to shore every few dredge actions.

Sample list of other attempts:

Dredge while passenger whether or not moored.

Dredge while captain whether or not moored. keeping the boat lined up while its moving forward is not fun.

A quick disembark and embark combo.

Removing all tools from active status.

if some work will be done with dredges please take a look at this suggestion

"Dredge should put dirt directly into inventory" http://wurmonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=7059.msg214128#msg214128

Strange, now it is working fine. I was having problems with stamina. I tried to duplicate the issue by going to deeper water with no success.

Wow, for some reason the exact same thing that happened to the OP happened to me, it randomly started working...

Odd...

It often happens when your boat is basically inside some dirt. Moving the boat around a little so it's not inside any tiles should make it work again.

I'm not sure if it changed recently, but it used to work that if the tile under the boat has a slope above some number - you wouldn't get stamina regen. Same thing happens with horses and carts - your stamina regen as the driver depends on the slope the horse/cart is on.

I've been having zero stamina regen while dredging off and on for a few weeks now. 

Recently the only way to solve it has been to get on dry land or sail for a bit.  I've tried everything mentioned here

and nothing has worked so far.  It has always been a problem but there were small ways around it, however these solutions seem to no longer work.