Sign in to follow this  
Evening

Items movement (push/pull) on deed [Fixed]

Patch notes:February 16, 2016

• Made item movement 5 times faster while character is on deed and have proper permissions.

This works only on your own deed or an ally deed (assuming you have permissions).

On a deed not part of your alliance, item movement is the same as offdeed, no speed increase.

(Tested it on my own settlement, on an allied deed and on a deed I keep out of alliance - on the "standalone" deed, where I have full permissions, there is no speed improvement, pushing/pulling (tried on crates and bsbs) has same speed like offdeed).

• Like 1

+1 only works on settlements where the player is a 'citizen' / 'mayor', when I try to push/pull/plant things on other deeds where I have permissions(role) it works as if I was doing it OFFDEED. 

* same thing for planting signs.. they work like planting signs offdeed, which uses the limit of [ONE weekly planting].. kind of annoying when it comes to prospecting and putting signs on veins for example.. only way to do it on another deed is by using lamps I guess as they do not count in that plant-one-thing-per-week--offdeed

Bug fixed, bugfix will appear in next server update.

• Like 2