Sign in to follow this  
Lycanthropic

Patch Notes 31/MAR/16 ?

• Due to popular demand, Valrei creatures will spawn on Freedom with less difficulty, keep your eyes peeled!
  • Hammocks now a functional item, crafting requires certain situations though!
  • Hedges can now be painted like fences!

Shows up in the clientscreen at startup, no forum post yet tho?

First one feels a bit to april-foolish.

Edit: well, all of them actually :P but but... we already had Enki with his aprilfools post... or my post in that topic actually came true, then again... I'll just go back to mining I guess

Edited by Lycanthropic

Since the first April fools joke was several days early (apparently the devs don't have a calendar) I'd just ignore all dev posts and patch notes till May.

Aprils fools is one of those events where if done right is a minor amusement, done wrong breeds distrust. Right now it's being done very wrong.

I am not going to trust anything that the Devs release. The weekly news comes out tomorrow and it being the day of Apirl Fools I don't think I will be trusting ANYTHING that Retro publishes :P

Nothing against Retro but I don't want to get my hopes up to have them be ripped away. No thanks!

I assume the valrei creatures are just a reskin.. just like pumpkin creatures and walking trees during halloween.

Yep, its true.. wolves look great, can't wait what other creatures are roaming around :)

Edited by rixk

a Worg isn't a Valrei critter, but a sorcery summon

wish we had those normal eagles instead of spirits ones on epic

they look so much better

• Like 3

Hedges were already able to be painted...the eagles are a reskin but what's up with the hammock ?! Is this a joke or what

Two out of three are correct! Hedges can be painted, valrei creatures are - sort of - on freedom. Sooooo... damn this is a good one, hammocks must be ... something. I'm gullible, I know, but...

[14:41:07] You start to work with the spindle on the cotton.

[14:41:20] You create a string of cloth.

Might as well make a small square sail, already found the trees. :D