Sign in to follow this  
ResistantHen

Plantable Large Anvil

I have a large rare anvil I would like to share with my village but I am afraid someone might pick it up and forget to give it back or something of that nature. It would be nice if they where plantable items.

• Like 8

+1 for an option to nail ANYTHING to the ground (plant feature for all the stuff that can be taken / loaded). Because Wurm is wurm...

+1 for this, and we could also use plantable small anvils and tools on chains.

• Like 2

+1

If we get the ability to plant everything, could we get the ability to plant things without picking them up first? There's just so many carefully arranged things around.

There goes my second hand anvil buisiness....

+1 though, nice thought but horrible for looters.

7 hours ago, Etherdrifter said:

There goes my second hand anvil buisiness....

+1 though, nice thought but horrible for looters.

Not just looters, having hundreds of planted items (PLUS lamps) after every dead deed would litter the world a lot. While the suggestion is good, this shouldn't be overlooked. One way around is unplanting items in a building when said building decays and loses permissions.

58 minutes ago, zigozag said:

Not just looters, having hundreds of planted items (PLUS lamps) after every dead deed would litter the world a lot. While the suggestion is good, this shouldn't be overlooked. One way around is unplanting items in a building when said building decays and loses permissions.

Maybe "planted-ness" should decay after a reasonable period once the associated deed in question disbands, even if off deed? A week or two sound good?

That way if someone is moving they have a chance to remember something they forgot and come back for it.

Edited by Darmalus
  • Like 2

The ability to *plant* an anvil would be good for off deed mines and was mainly the benefit I was thinking about. Many things can be planted off deed now and yes they remain there so I don't think the solution is to restrict this ability from large anvils.

A better solution for that would just to set planted objects off deed so that at say 70? decay >regardless of item quality< they could be picked up. Something like this is already in effect but the quality of the item is set to prevent picking them up so it negates the effectiveness.

=Ayes=

• Like 1