Sign in to follow this  
MootRed

[www.mootred.com] How-To get ready for PVP

Hey gang,

with so many aspects of Wurm Online/Unlimited it is easy to miss one of the most fun parts of the game: Player Vs Player. Many of us have invested years into our character and our deed and would never set foot on a pvp servers for 1. fear of starting over, 2. fear of losing skills/equipment, and 3. fear of poor community. 

There are few PVP servers on the Wurm Unlimited list with the two that i am most familiar with being All Things Gaming (ATG) and Desolation. ATG has a great group of dedicated players and admins and i cant say enough great things about the team. However, i currently am playing on Nappy's newest rendition of Desolation.

I like Desolation because it offers fast skill gain (100x) and fast action timer (10x) with Wurm Unlimited Mods that enhance game play instead of take away.

In about an hour, a new player can have 70 meditation and 90 faith making him/her a formidable enemy or ally.

If you have dreamed of trying out PVP but have had reservations, i encourage you to try Desolation server. If you decide to join the server feel free to try any kingdom. There are currently active players in all the kingdoms. If you are not certain which kingdom to try leave a message over on the Desolation Post [here] or their website www.wurm-desolation.com

Here is a short video tutorial on what i feel are the essentials to getting ready to become ready for PVP.

Youtube Playlist: 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Maybe move this to the Wurm Unlimited server recruitment thread or whatever.

• Like 2

i thought this is a guide how to form a pve/pvp mixed server =)

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 0:23 AM, Eject said:

i thought this is a guide how to form a pve/pvp mixed server =)

is that something you are interested in?

You mean on the same island other than HOTA zone or PVP zone?

yes i tried to make a pvp zone on a freedom island but i was not able to figure that out ^^

that means, freedom players and 2 or more other kingdoms on another side of the map if this is possible

Edited by Eject