Sign in to follow this  
polarbear

Please Close

Please close

Edited by polarbear
Recieved a PC.

Edited by polarbear
deleted items sold and changed thread for one item set

Does anyone want to speak up and say how much it is worth? (It MUST be a secret, if not. If it is a secret, may I ask why it is a secret for the price check of this set of armor.)

Edited by polarbear

I dont think studded leather is very desirable. A full chain set is only 2s at 80ql, so I would say around 2s with enchants?

12 hours ago, Aeryck said:

I dont think studded leather is very desirable. A full chain set is only 2s at 80ql, so I would say around 2s with enchants?

it will definitely sell for 2s, probably more if patient

I wear a full set of AoSP 90QL studded leather and don't have a clue if it is worth more than the leather it came from. LOL

• Like 1

I am of the belief that studded leather is almost as good as chain yet doesn't have the negative traits accorded to magic and archery so for these uses it is superior.. 

• Like 1

Lately, I have seen items many items sell for the value of the cast.  I would assume if you add up the value of the AOSP casts here the set in casts is worth 7 silver.  Add another 85 copper for the imped to 85 ql of the set, so total value around 7 to 8 silver?  It is worth it as it gives very good protection while (afik) not impacting on speed as much as chain or plate.

Edit:  That being said it is no guarantee you will get that much in the current market.

Edited by Rainbow