Sign in to follow this  
Wilczan

Paaweelr has ascended to immortality as a demigod!

Grats...... more mission can never have enough sleep bonus!

• Like 2

Grats to the player!

Groans to the next incarnation of RNG priests.

• Like 2

does this mean we have a new god? or just some that might become one?

13 minutes ago, elroth said:

does this mean we have a new god? or just some that might become one?

As far as the wiki states there is another scenario or set of conditions to fulfill before he/she can become a full-deity.

Just curious.. Why are epic players appearing on freedom/chaos cluster as gods? Not to put down their achievements, but that achievement does not exist on our "planet".

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, rixk said:

Just curious.. Why are epic players appearing on freedom/chaos cluster as gods? Not to put down their achievements, but that achievement does not exist on our "planet".

Maybe coz all the islands are on the same planet. :P

• Like 2

Yay, congrats!  I love having priestly randomness on Freedom, and I'm keen to see what the spell list is for this one.  Just please make it a positive alignment one.

Maybe a more balanced approach is best.

Congrats on the ascendancy.
I hope your success doesn't throw yet another wrench into the pile of wrenches that is the current state of priests.

17 minutes ago, Stanlee said:

Maybe a more balanced approach is best.

Congrats on the ascendancy.
I hope your success doesn't throw yet another wrench into the pile of wrenches that is the current state of priests.

Those wrenches are dangerous.

3 hours ago, Pandalet said:

Yay, congrats!  I love having priestly randomness on Freedom, and I'm keen to see what the spell list is for this one.  Just please make it a positive alignment one.

How about CoC, WoA, BotD, LT, MS, Heal, Humid Drizzle, Genesis, Strongwall, digging, mining, woodcutting along with veggie sac's for double favor? :-P

Actually, I am terrified of that.

OOO! I forgot the Mag res stone trait and combat ratings.

Edited by Audrel
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Audrel said:

How about CoC, WoA, BotD, LT, MS, Heal, Humid Drizzle, Genesis, Strongwall, digging, mining, woodcutting along with veggie sac's for double favor? :-P

Actually, I am terrified of that.

OOO! I forgot the Mag res stone trait and combat ratings.

perfect priest for freedom and almost all the other gods will die out if thats ever going to happen

• Like 1

Exactly, but I just about have my Nahjo where my Mag used to be and if that were to happen... I'd just have to give in to the dark side and start again. 

Congratz!

While the current state of gods may be a mess, that's no reason to not celebrate their achievements! Good job Paaweelr!

• Like 2

Gratz man good job !

But that's where this game fails badly, this stuff should stay on epic just like the last ones. Mixing Freedom and Epic is stupid.

I'm pretty sure someone didn't have a plan in place, or really put any thought into the repercussions of this whole player deity thing when it went live.

The current state of deities and priests is broken beyond repair at this point.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, bigsteve said:

Maybe coz all the islands are on the same planet. :P

It is similar to someone ascending on WU server and become god on freedom cluster. I am not even completely against new deities(although they would need some balancing, just random is too much *cough* nahjo *cough*).. but those deities should come from our own cluster, not from some other, which we have no connection to. So instead of flooding us with epic player deities, implement a possibility for freedom characters to ascend.

• Like 1

The priest system is broken beyond repair.

Rebuild it from scratch please.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, rixk said:

It is similar to someone ascending on WU server and become god on freedom cluster. I am not even completely against new deities(although they would need some balancing, just random is too much *cough* nahjo *cough*).. but those deities should come from our own cluster, not from some other, which we have no connection to. So instead of flooding us with epic player deities, implement a possibility for freedom characters to ascend.

although i left epic and went to xanadu a year ago, i still feel like no new faith should be introduced on freedom, and no chance to get new gods should be on freedom. the Gods dont spawn their creatures on freedom servers, the entire god things should have stayed a epic only feature..

To me this remark feel likes asking for all the benefits/reward without a willingness to endure any of the risks/challenges.

• Like 1

freedomers: make it stay on epic!

Epic-ers: Make it go away!

I think we can all agree on player gods being pretty awesome when they were first introduced as a possibility, but if any hope of balance is to remain, they need to be removed as gods entirely, and be recognised in another way.

(of course current priests would be able to choose a new faith) #bringlib2freedom

• Like 1