12/26/2020 --- (ENDED) Raid Ban(Chaos) - 12/26/2020

10/06/2020 --- Dye Hoard

08/28/2020 --- Fight/Shield Skill Gaining Without Resistance

07/29/2020 --- (ENDED) Raid Ban(Chaos) - 07/29/2020

07/27/2020 --- Potions on the Northern Freedom Isles

05/30/2020 --- Permission Impossible

02/27/2020 --- (ENDED) Full PvP Ban(Chaos) - 02/27/2020

02/22/2020 --- (ENDED) Trader Relocation Project

11/29/2019 --- There's No Place Like Stronghold!

11/29/2019 --- Ol'buddy'o'Paypal'o'mine

10/31/2019 --- (ENDED) Raid Ban - 10/31/2019

10/24/2019 --- Jackal Rollover Points

09/12/2019 --- Loding and Unloding Zones

07/28/2019 --- (ENDED) Elevation Raid Ban - 07/28/2019

07/07/2019 --- Elevation Champions and You

06/29/2019 --- Wagoners Strike of 1084

05/24/2019 --- Spirited Away

02/21/2019 --- Chaos JK/MR Template Alts

02/17/2019 --- (ENDED) Raid Ban - 02/17/2019

02/17/2019 --- Public Letter - Retrograde 'Abuse of Power' Claims

01/24/2019 --- (ENDED) Full PvP Ban - 01/24/2019

01/17/2019 --- (ENDED) Raid Ban - 01/17/2019

12/23/2018 --- Transfers of Faith, Chaos to Freedom

12/19/2018 --- (ENDED) Rituals Are Banned - 12/19/2018

12/18/2018 --- (ENDED) Full PvP Ban - 12/18/2018

12/17/2018 --- (ENDED) Full PvP Ban - 12/17/2018

08/06/2018 --- A Toxic Prophecy Fulfilled

01/08/2018 --- Slain Affinity

12/10/2017 --- Zig-Zaggers Beware

11/12/2017 --- Epic to Freedom Transfers & Adjustments

11/04/2017 --- Freedom to Epic Incomplete Skill Transfer

09/02/2017 --- Forum Reporting vs. Support Tickets

07/10/2017 --- Internal Shakeup

06/19/2017 --- The Case of The Fidgety Fingers Flu

06/16/2017 --- (ENDED) Full PvP Ban - 06/16/2017

05/08/2017 --- Disruptive Jerks

05/01/2017 --- Loaded Insecurities

04/14/2017 --- Locks

03/02/2017 --- Equipped Artifacts

12/25/2016 --- Settling the Dust of 2016

11/21/2016 --- Fake Phishing Sites & Wurm

11/07/2016 --- Exploitables

10/13/2016 --- Fighting Without Resistance

09/19/2016 --- (ENDED) Full PvP Ban - 09/19/2016

09/13/2016 --- (ENDED) Full PvP Ban - 09/13/2016

09/10/2016 --- HoTA = No Build Zone

09/08/2016 --- (ENDED) Full PvP Ban - 09/08/2016

07/28/2016 --- Inventory Items Vanishing When Transferring Servers

07/11/2016 --- Real World Transactions

04/24/2016 --- Stacked Enchants Weapons Removal

03/29/2016 --- Wurm Online Members Impersonated via Wurm Unlimited

03/06/2016 --- Harassment of Team Members

02/22/2016 --- Sharing is Not Always Caring

01/09/2016 --- LT + AoSP = NO

01/06/2016 --- (ENDED) Raid Ban - 01/06/2016

12/15/2015 --- (ENDED) Raid Ban - 12/16/2015

11/10/2015 --- (ENDED) Full PvP Ban - 11/10/2015

07/13/2015 --- (ENDED) Full PvP Ban - 07/13/2015

05/23/2015 --- Trading Scams

04/16/2015 --- Extreme Disruptive Behavior

03/15/2015 --- Help I Need Enki!

01/26/2015 --- Your Reputation

10/08/2014 --- (ENDED) Raid Ban - 10/08/2014

08/18/2014 --- The Kingdom of Sol Incident

08/06/2014 --- The Desertion Incident

• Like 1

WSA.png

The Desertion Incident

There have been some recent cases of newly created avatars attacking other players on the starter deed of Desertion.

Wurm Online has game mechanics in place to help deal with players who attack other players in the same kingdom on Desertion and Serenity, such as the hunted system. However, these game mechanics cannot deal with every possible situation.

Sometimes players will find ways to minimize or bypass the effects of the game mechanics. One example of that is using newly created avatars to attack other players with. These avatars are usually disposable, so the effect of the hunted and reputation systems are minimal to none.

The GM team has decided that this particular recent case on Desertion is in violation of these rules. Penalties have been issued to the parties involved on both the main and related avatars.

We would like to encourage players to use /support if they suspect a player is violating the Disruptive Player Behavior rules. Keep in mind that these rules only apply to Serenity and Desertion, as they are the only servers that enforce a strict /reputation and hunted system.

Thank You,

Wurm Online Team

• Like 25

WSA.png

The Kingdom of Sol Incident

Yesterday, an incident occurred where users lost access to a member of their own Player Made Kingdom.  This has resulted in a situation where the members of a deed were removed and their deed was converted to a different kingdom.  We have been reviewing this case diligently and must rule that the users of the avatar are at fault for failing to take ownership of the avatar from the person they purchased it from.

Our rules are very clear in this regard:

Accounts

Please keep your account password secure at all times. We suggest to everyone to look at the type of password they are using and where they use it. Please read this thread on how to improve your account security: http://forum.wurmonl...swords-warning/

Never give you password to another or allow anyone other than yourself to use your account.

You are solely responsible for the security of your account.

Account sales

Code Club AB condones account and item sales, as we believe that players have the right to capitalize on their investment in Wurm.

However we do not offer our support or services for such activity and will not be held responsible for any remedial action or loss that occurs, as any such activity is entirely at your own risk.

Make sure to change both the password and the e-mail address after purchasing an account from another player. Failing to change these is a frequent cause of account theft.

Shared accounts:

Code Club AB does not condone sharing or contracting accounts.

Players entering any agreement concerning sharing or contracting accounts do so totally at their own risk.

We do not offer our support or services for such activity and will not be held responsible for any remedial action or loss that occurs, as any such activity is entirely at your own risk.

We have tried for ages now to instill in all our members the importance of account security, doubly so since our recent breach which this incident has nothing to do with.  We are about as useful as a cow in a tornado when people do not use the tools provided to them by the Developers to control their own avatars.  We implore everyone to take responsibility for your avatars so that you do not face this kind of calamity.

Thank You,

Wurm Online Team

• Like 11

WSA.png

Your Reputation

Let us have a little 'chat' about your reputations.  So sit yer' arses down and listen.

Recently Rolf saw something disturbing in our community and asked me what in the *blankity-blank blank* was going on.

The following is the entirety of Rolf's very strongly worded email to me including all of the rage.

######

{contents redacted for civility by the International Bureau of Obscene Language}

Anyways, cheers and Merry Christmas!

As you can clearly see, he was referring to the 'name and shame rules' where people were for some reason hiding the identities of those they were discussing for fear of moderation action.  Of course as Head Game Master I was a bit flamboozelated about this 'name and shame rule'.  Would seem a tripe off that I of all the conglomerated pixels here would not be aware of this so called rule.

Naturally I went to review all the given rules to find out if I had simply mislaid some of my memory parity (Opportunity, I know how you feel) and lo and behold there was no such rule!

After running a memory sweep and confirming that my files had not been corrupted, I began looking through the docket at all the cases we have brought to trial where Shrimpiie was presiding as judge and executioner.  To my horror, there still was no name and shame rule in play!

Either I was looking in the wrong place, or someone has been sneaking into my laboratoricatum and gained unauthorized access to my cerebellum.  I immediately ran a scan of all security systems, checked all the locks, interrogated the guard dogs, checked the voltage on the electrified security fence, filed and sharpened the razor wires, rechecked the radiation levels of the toxic waste moat, rechecked all the shallow zombie grave traps, and finally looked for any unauthorized holes in my skull.  It's the latest model in brain protection and the store I purchased it at guaranteed it for 5 years or they will replace it with a manufacturer refurbished model.

With my security intact that left me with one inescapable conclusion.  THERE IS NO SUCH RULE!

How about that.  There is no name and shame rule.  So what's the big galifumpugus?

After comparing notes with my other mentalities and team members it has become clear that over time, a certain few people have been propagating myths about rules, and interpreting the rules in unintended ways for their benefit. Specifically the part where we as moderators demanded that any accusations of exploits be brought to us and not aired publicly.  There was a time when these accusations ran rampant and 99% of the time they were false.  This also included accusations against moderation team members as false accusations undermine our efforts to help.  Never did we intend or state that we would follow you and remove any negative statements made about you.

Let me lay this out for you in clear unadulterated frontier horseschwaggle.

Your reputation is valuable.  Your reputation is your responsibility.  Your reputation is your own!

We will not protect you from your own actions.  If you cross someone and they have something negative to say about you, then you earned it on your own merit.  It is in your hands to protect, preserve, improve, defend, or destroy your reputation.

The main thing we will not tolerate is racism, sexism and the ilk.

So take this message to heart and remember that you alone control your reputation.  We can not and will not protect you from the social elements.

Thank You,

Wurm Online Team

***this message may contain language not yet in use on Terra or language unidentifiable to Terran audiences.

• Like 71

tl;dr version

Your reputation is valuable.  Your reputation is your responsibility.  Your reputation is your own!

We will not protect you from your own actions.  If you cross someone and they have something negative to say about you, then you earned it on your own merit.  It is in your hands to protect, preserve, improve, defend, or destroy your reputation.

The main thing we will not tolerate is racism, sexism and the ilk.

So take this message to heart and remember that you alone control your reputation.  We can not and will not protect you from the social elements.

Thank You,

Wurm Online Team

• Like 18

Clarification....  Please do not accuse others of exploiting bugs in public.  Bring such claims to the Game Masters attention so that we may investigate them properly.  Most of the time such claims are proven false or turn out to be something different.  When it comes to a real exploit, we as a team strive to do our best to document and provide the information to the developers so that they may work on it as efficiently as possible.  So please avoid making claims of exploitation in public if you are not going to report it to the GM's.  This is covered by the rules and has no bearing on the name and shame issue.

And to be clear identifying someone in your posts that committed an action or grievance against you or others in relation to the world of Wurm Online is fine, but that has no bearing on exploit claims.

Thank You,

Wurm Online Team

• Like 12

WSA.png

Help I Need Enki!

'Help I need Enki'

No... you really do not. 

The entire Moderation team has struggled with these 'I need Enki' calls filling the support system and making it impossible for them to fulfill their responsibilities in any respectable time frame.  This foolish behavior has built up a mountain of 'I need Enki' calls and this b*ovine byproduc*t is going to end.  Our team members have volunteered to fulfill certain responsibilities and they are part of the team because they have shown they have the capacity and knowledge to fulfill their responsibilities.

Lets look at the statistical math of the problem.

99.8% of all issues do not need Enki!

99.8% of all issues can be resolved without Enki!

100% of all issues can be handled by the moderation team long before the name of Enki ever gets chanted!

The Wurm Online Team consists of volunteers who love what Wurm Online is.  I trust everyone on the team and they have my support.  All of us Game Masters, Chat Moderators, Forum Moderators, and Community Assistants are devoted volunteers, and we all have our responsibilities.  When you use the provided support ticket system to get help, if the team member who responds determines that you need someone with more powers, then they will forward your ticket to the right people needed.  All this support harassment trying to get Enki to respond personally does nothing but waste time as I am not the only volunteer here.

We want to help, we want to provide answers. If you encounter a strange and unusual situation, then we will gladly investigate and write up a Developer ticket for it, but almost never is Enki needed!   If you think about it, Enki is one of the least needed people on the team!  So all this "I need Enki" hogwash is going to be stopped.

To that end, all third party and extraneous contact with Enki is ended.  There has been severe abuse of the privilege to talk with me in IRC by a fair number of people all over the game world.  We have been testing a private message blocking system in IRC and it is operational.  I will no longer accept help calls via that method as my presence there is for other regulatory purposes.

The Forum Private Messaging system has also been heavily abused to intentionally waste time and to try and bypass normal procedures.  All messages sent to Enki will be routed to the proper team members instead and only if they feel it warrants my attention will I then see it.  Appeals to Game Master action will still always be reviewed by me.

I have responsibilities and I do take them seriously enough to know when things are getting out of hand.  Most people who have tried to contact me have been very respectful and simply in need of guidance, though to be effective as Head Game Master I cannot allow myself to be used in the way a fair number have been doing for some time and we will be helping you to improve your 'contact' with the support team.

If you place a ticket asking for Enki, expect it to be immediately closed.  This is an abuse of the support system and will lead to penalties if repeated.

If you place a ticket without any information, don't expect a response as we cannot know who or what level of help you require if you do not provide relevant information.

If you have an issue that you cannot share with a Game Master, then you do not have an issue.

We have a dedicated and hardworking resource in the support team for Wurm Online, and everyone should be able to use it equally and receive help as promptly as possible, without abuse, without bias, and with respect.  We all see the same information, and your supports are seen by the team and discussed by the team to provide the best possible answers and support.  As always, exploits should be reported to a Game Master if it is of sensitive nature.

This has been a Wurm Service Announcement from your benevolent support team, and yes, that includes us malevolent members as well!

• Like 66

WSA.png

Extreme Disruptive Behavior

Wurm Online has a very dynamic social environment that adds an extra layer of challenge beyond the mechanics of the game, and in very rare instances we encounter individuals that no matter what rules are in effect, and no matter what actions we take as Game Masters, their extreme disruptive behavior and or anti-social behavior comes to a point where that individual or even a group can quite literally ruin the Wurm Online experience for the vast majority of other members who are otherwise enjoying what Wurm Online has to offer.

As a reminder, in these very rare instances where someone or some group are disrupting the game in a manner not in keeping with the intention of Wurm Online, we reserve the right to remove these individuals when it becomes apparent to us that no amount of rules or mediation will solve the problem/s being created by these individuals.

You are responsible for being aware of the Wurm Online Game Agreement with Code Club AB.

You are also responsible for being aware of the rules which can always be found in GM Hall.

You are also responsible for the behavior committed on any avatars connected to you and you can lose those avatars permanently if someone uses them in a manner that we deem to be extremely disruptive and not intended.

Thankfully, these instances have been very rare, as most of our members here in Wurm Online have been very enjoyable to work with and play along side.  We look forward to all the good times that we have with you and we will continue to do our utmost to minimize extremely disruptive behavior.

Thank You,

Wurm Online Team

• Like 58

WSA.png

Trading Scams

Avoid accepting any containers via mail on C.O.D. or make sure to deal only with long term merchants with a history of good community feedback.

Once in a while we encounter someone who thinks they are being "clever" by scamming others.  Unfortunately, no amount of moderation will ever fully protect people from social or financial interactions on the internet.  The best protection against scam artists is yourself and your knowledge.  To this end we want all of you to be aware of who you are dealing with and be extra cautious when entering into any arrangements especially when using the in-game mail system.

Always be skeptical of new forum accounts less than a month old with very low posting history or new in-game names you and your friends have not heard of or dealt with before.  We do our best to watch for people who would intentionally harm our community, but the sad truth is that by the time we are called in on something suspicious, the damage is usually done, and we cannot help you get your losses back.

Thank you,

Wurm Online Team

• Like 52

WSA.png

Full PvP Ban - 07/13/2015

ENDED - 07/15/2015

The PVP ban is in relation to the on-deed mine doors allowing enemies through when they should not allow enemies through.  This has caused severe damage to a few villages and the issue has spread beyond being an exploit known by a specific group into a full PVP wide bug.

There are people constantly trying to poke holes into the directive of the PvP ban.

This is a full ban

Players should remove themselves from the local of their enemy villages

Contested areas in the local of enemy villages should be left alone.

Players should remain in their own kingdom influence.

Scouts should remain logged off or leave enemy village local areas.

The HoTA is reset to postpone it.

A public list of PvP/Raid directives can be found here.

http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/137025-pvpraid-ban-directives/

Thank You,

Wurm Online Team

• Like 8

To note - this is not a time set ban, it is in place until further notice.

Thank You,

Wurm Online Team

• Like 5

Ladies and Gentlemen the pvp suspension is now over, thank you all for your patience.

Thank You,

Wurm Online Team

• Like 15

WSA.png

Full PvP Ban - 11/10/2015

ENDED - 11/11/2015

Unfortunately we must intervene in all PVP activities on our PVP servers.  A situation has arisen with the latest updates that allows enemies to 'Unlock' enemy structures. 

The developers have found the issue and a fix is under testing.

Expected suspension time is less than 24 hours. (but no promises!)

Thank you,

Wurm Online Team

p.s.  Due to the unfortunate foolishness of previous interventions this is a full ban to keep things clean!

• Like 6

WSA.png

Raid Ban - 12/15/2015

ENDED - 12/17/2015

We are placing a moratorium on raiding any enemy deeds.  An older bug that allows enemies to mine reinforced mine tiles as if they were normal tiles has reemerged.

We expect the Devs will be able to tackle this fairly quickly, so keep your eyes peeled to this space for further announcements of when the raid ban will be lifted.

Thank You,

Wurm Online Team

• Like 4

The raid ban is now lifted. 

The fix has been applied and tested.

Thank You,

Wurm Online Team

• Like 4

WSA.png

Raid Ban - 01/06/2016

ENDED - 01/11/2016

As of the most recent updates three oddities have cropped up that have required us to initiate a Raid Ban directive across all PVP servers.

These issues are Unlocking of enemy doors without lock picking, catapulting versus multistory structures, and intentionally forcing enemy guards to become unresponsive/stuck.

A fix is in the works, but no set date or time for implementation has been provided.  The Raid Ban Directive will remain in effect until such time as we have verified these issues are resolved.

Thank You,

Wurm Online Team

• Like 1

We are currently reviewing the situation to determine if the ban is lifted or will be left in effect.  Keep an eye on this space.

Thank You,

Wurm Online Team

At this time I am keeping the Raid Ban in effect.

There is still some testing and possible corrections required to catapulting.  Until I am shown that it is working as expected this ban will remain in place.

Thank You,

Wurm Online Team

• Like 2

WSA.png

LT + AOSP = NO

We are aware of the recently discovered Life Transfer and Aura of Shared Pain situation when it is applied to an item and used in combat.  Do not use it.  Do not even bother to cast this combination of enchants on your items.  This situation will be looked into by the developers, and until we hear otherwise we will consider this unintended and potentially exploitative leading to penalties as the situation requires.

Thank You,

Wurm Online Team

• Like 16

The Raid Ban on PVP servers initiated on 01/06/2016 is now lifted.

We have shown the issues to the Developers and spoken with Rolf about certain mechanics and have most issues that caused this temporary raid ban to be implemented understood and taken care of.

Catapults --  Almost all of the information sent to me by players game wide is incorrect! 

LT + AOSP -- Rolf has looked at it and taken action on it.

Impossible structures for defenses -- consult your nearest catapult dealer.

and a few we have not discussed publicly...

Thank You,

Wurm Online Team

• Like 3

WSA.png

Sharing is Not Always Caring

During this previous week of mid February we faced a very bad situation where one of our long time members had one of their avatars accessed and items taken by someone they did not recall having access.  This became a huge ordeal with the moderation team spending a serious amount of time reviewing and hunting down information.

Going strictly by the rules we chased it down as a potential scam as we did not have proof on the other side of the equation until we started collecting data.  After looking at all the information, and dates, we were able to show that the avatar has been shared, we could no longer look at it as a potential scam event in regards to other historical issues.

Why bring this up in public?  Mainly to highlight the risks of sharing passwords or hash codes.  Again!  We take our members security and confidentiality very seriously.  We do not like to let someone come in and scam our members.  There are very strict rules about our limits.  We start at Wurm Online and end with Wurm Online.  Our jurisdiction does not extend outside of the Wurm Online property of Code Club AB.

In this most recent case, there were many extenuating circumstances outside of our legal realm that while we were somewhat aware of, we cannot under any circumstances consider in our work because it is all 3rd party hearsay.  We can only work with what is in the Wurm Online system.

A lot of people are very upset with the outcome of this situation.  We cannot provide support for avatar sharing.  Yes we know you will do so anyway in spite of that, but it is at that point that our obligations end.  Once you open up your password or hash to others, anything can happen.  Sure, most of the time you have good friends who will not do you wrong, but invariably you may forget that you shared it with someone, or open it up to access with someone without realizing they were part of that access.  For your own safety since you take this out of our hands, be cautious, change your passwords often using good password practices, and keep track of who you are allowing access.

We must be clear that items in Wurm Online such as coins, statues, boats, etc.. have no real world value.  They are in the end the property of Code Club AB just as your avatar is as exclaimed in the EULA.  Any values placed on items or avatars have been placed with services outside of the Wurm Online system.  Any issues you have with transactions must be addressed via those services.

We cannot be of help when we know your account has been shared and we can see that one of those people were the ones accessing the avatar, which is what happened in the most recent debacle.  We are able to see the details of the avatars and the past history of access of the avatars.  There are no signs of any violations occurring on Wurm Online's end in this most recent situation.

As ugly as things are there are other problems that really drive home the point.  The avatar's access information has been shared on a 3rd party social network and the avatar owner may have encountered a computer security breach.  Okay lets assume both those things are absolute truth.  Who's responsibility is it to secure your avatar access?  We have no authority to act on information not coming from the Wurm Online system.  The same as pretty much all other systems, the onus is on you the member.

Why did the member not change their passwords when they believed they had a breach on their computer or social network?  Complacency, that is all it was.  Which brings to light another issue.  Some people like this member have so many avatars that they forget them all.  So what happens when one they have forgotten gets accessed by someone they shared the access with a long time before?  Same cold answer from a legal standpoint.  It is the member's fault.

With the recent issue I personally have been getting hounded by a number of people who are friends with or in the same faction as this long time member. The biggest thing these people keep demanding we do is to reveal the IP or other personal information of the person who accessed the shared avatar. I do not have the time nor availability to respond to each person individually so I will say this here: Not only would this violate our own rules regarding Shared Avatars and us not supporting the activity, but this would be a violation of law. The only time we have ever discussed the identity of the person with the avatar owner is when the owner is already aware of the identity of the person involved.

So as you can see, sharing your avatar has risk and it is a losing proposition for everyone when someone violates your trust or you forget about someone who had access in the past and the dynamic changes so that they can obtain some form of benefit that you were not expecting from your shared avatar.

That about covers the issue from our side of the problem.  That does not mean the person who accessed the avatar is in the clear though.  While they might have avoided violating our rules, the avatar user can and just might decide to pursue action against the person that accessed the avatar through third party means such as Paypal or other legal means if they have an investment in it outside of Wurm Online's authority.  It does not get much uglier than that people, but it is a real risk in this world and especially in a case like this one last week.

Thank You,

Wurm Online Team

• Like 56

Clarification of value.

We must be clear that items in Wurm Online such as coins, statues, boats, etc.. have no real world value.  They are in the end the property of Code Club AB just as your avatar is as exclaimed in the EULA.  Any values placed on items or avatars have been placed with services outside of the Wurm Online system.  Any issues you have with transactions must be addressed via those services.

That about covers the issue from our side of the problem.  That does not mean the person who accessed the avatar is in the clear though.  While they might have avoided violating our rules, the avatar user can and just might decide to pursue action against the person that accessed the avatar through third party means such as Paypal or other legal means if they have an investment in it outside of Wurm Online's authority.  It does not get much uglier than that people, but it is a real risk in this world and especially in a case like this one last week.

Thank You,

Wurm Online Team

• Like 2

WSA.png

Harassment of Team Members

We have been receiving an unusual spike in the amount of grief being directed at our team members.  I would like to point out that most all of the Wurm Online team is made up of volunteers and while we put up with a lot of ill advised behavior, there is a limit to the amount that will be tolerated.  We will not bother to respond to abusive support tickets or abusive reports, these will be closed without response.  If you submit a proper support or report we will be glad to help, but any continued abuse of the support system or report system will lead to in game penalties.

This is a friendly reminder that we are players too, though we have volunteered to take on some added responsibilities.  Most people treat us accordingly as normal players and when we are acting on behalf of the team most tend to respect our efforts.  Unfortunately, like in all games there will be those who think their way is the only way and will attempt to give us grief or harass us, usually because we did not side with them over some odd issue.  Everyone who plays Wurm Online or accesses our associated social portals like these forums agrees to abide by the EULA and the rules for our community.  We will not tolerate someone intentionally trying to undermine our efforts in any manner that causes us extra work or distress, and it is only those few people who feel they are above our rules that cause the most problems.  People like this we will gladly remove as there are plenty of others who will welcome our help when they need us.

For those of you now removed from Wurm Online, this is not so much a friendly reminder as it is a final notice as your hate, bigotry, racism, and other disgraceful antics are not welcome here.  The majority of people do not want to spend their recreation time suffering such foolishness, and neither do we on the team want to have our time wasted when we can be helping people who actually follow the rules and want to enjoy their time in Wurm Online.

Thank You,

Wurm Online Team

• Like 67

WSA.png

Wurm Online Members Impersonated via Wurm Unlimited

As many of you are aware, to join a Wurm Unlimited server you simply need to choose a name and jump in. This ease of access does have a downside though, as individuals have been choosing names of players from Wurm Online and impersonating them in order to either abuse or damage their reputation.

Please be aware of this and do your best to make sure before dealing with anyone claiming to be from Wurm Online that they are indeed the person they claim to be.  Wurm Unlimited servers are run by third parties which means there is no connection between avatars in Wurm Unlimited and avatars in Wurm Online.  Please do not bring any claims to us from Wurm Unlimited since there is no help we can provide for these kinds of abuses as they occurred outside our moderation domain.  It is up to the operators of each Wurm Unlimited server to offer you assistance on their servers.

Thank You,

Wurm Online Team

• Like 36

Sign in to follow this