Sign in to follow this  
Deracination

Freedom Farms is accepting all villagers (J11)

Hi!  I'm Deracination, a co-leader at Freedom Farms.  We're right by the coast at Xanadu J11, and welcoming any villager.  Whether it's your first day or your tenth year, there's a place for you.

Our main village has flat lots for building on, or the nearby woods are mostly empty if you prefer a more rural setting.  We also have crafting halls, inns, a market, docks, mines, clay, tar, peat, and hunting all a very short walk away.  Villagers, myself included, are very helpful.  Whether you need a hand hauling some logs or don't know how crafting works yet, I'm always glad to lend a hand.  We're very active; I'm rarely the only one logged on in our village.  Our alliance is spread across a larger suburban area, and there are always several other alliance members on.

If you're interested, have any questions, or just wanna chat, you can send a message to myself or Lunadew.  If we're not on, send a friend invite and we'll get back to you as soon as we can catch you.  We'd be happy to have you over for a tour.  If you can't make it, you can see a short tour in this gallery: http://imgur.com/a/lOsBY

Hope to see you!