Sign in to follow this  
Aeryck

Gargoyles

Gargoyles. Make them out of stone, push them through the wall and the stick out of walls and roofs. Gargoyles.

• Like 9

Gargoyles? They should be lightable to have their eyes glow too.

+1

• Like 6

I like the idea - also would be nice to have lamps with heads that could be pushed out through the walls of higher floors illuminating the outside of the higher parts of buildings.

More statues and other sculptures would be nice.

If something like taxidermy ever gets in, we might as well also be able to make stone/marble versions of whatever random creature we feel like.

Or maybe they could be hard to kill, magical creatures that are difficult to find.  Kill one, it turns to stone, you display as you describe above.

Something dangerous to hunt, hard to find and makes a nice trophy - my idea of win, win, win

:)

+1 as fun as it is to drop corpses of dragons and stuff to hang out my 3rd floor, a statue would be better lol. Currently a rift ogre is stabbing my colossus in the leg XD 

Even if its just a static statue, would be nice...

EDIT: Though, some kind of crafted, bonded, or enslaved defender would be interesting as well. Say a clan of heroic night creatures pledge to protect modern New York City as they did in Scotland long ago..

Edited by Klaa
  • Like 1

On 2016-04-13 at 6:48 AM, newman330 said:

Or maybe they could be hard to kill, magical creatures that are difficult to find.  Kill one, it turns to stone, you display as you describe above.

Something dangerous to hunt, hard to find and makes a nice trophy - my idea of win, win, win

:)

Could also have golems to fight. Once defeated, could also be displayed.

+1 to new decorative items (any new statues, really).

• Like 1

If there was an option for the making of gargoyles, perhaps being able to make a cast of a corpse, since there is concrete available, but even molten metal. That is an option, not just carving from stone and marble.

+1 if not for real as a monster, at least as a new statue or something would be nice!

I'll even make them out of clay if I have to.

Edited by Aeryck
  • Like 1

+1 make them come to life by casting dark messanger  ...................................................:ph34r::ph34r: