Sign in to follow this  
Arkonick

Unwanted World traders

Ok It was brought to my attention on my server. The coffers where dry people couldn't sell to tokens after patch. After looking at the econnomics page I noticed this.

We only have 3 world traders on the map. First I thought server was hacked and someone hacked in being of power and summoned some WT so I started checking logs and Sql.db files these 2 new world traders do not exist but they are showing there in the list.

They have soaked up 100g from the coffers. Can you guys look into this please. These random world traders shouldn't be here in the list soaking funds.

These 2 WT are not in the game or on the map they are invisible.

bug%20traders_zpsu56lgfyg.jpg

This is the 22nd before the patch 

22_zpsntpexqmz.jpg

Edited by Arkonick

Problem is the default value of the traders... You must have set the default value to 50g which is a bad idea, also the traders must be there.

Edited by Sklo:D
  • Like 1

u can get the positions of the traders [Salemen] by cross referencing the WurmID from the table in wurmcreatures.db with the table position in the same DB

These new traders are not in the DB was first thing I checked. As far as to high on the amount they carry no this is not a rwmt server so as far as working like WO no the money is just right we have no issue on the server with the way it is set. as far as someone coming in and abusing it I will see it and they will get a hard BigNasty boot perm. These world traders are not on the map or in the data base this is why I have this in the server issue waiting for a developer to look into it. This only started since last patch never has this happened till this patch we just put in. My server gets started regularly.

This is a bug pure and simple Warlander if you see this please have someone who is responsible for this section of code to look into it thanks.

The traders are there... Let's have a look into the code.

sb.append("text{text=\"  Economic statement for " + Kingdoms.getNameFor(this.getResponder().getKingdomId()) + ".\"}");
        long sum = 0L;
        final StringBuilder sb2 = new StringBuilder();

final Creature[] crets = Creatures.getInstance().getCreatures(); //Get an array of all creatures
        for (int x = 0; x < crets.length; ++x) { //Loop through all creatures
            if (crets[x].isTrader() && crets[x].getKingdomId() == this.getResponder().getKingdomId() && crets[x].isNpcTrader()) { //If trader of your kingdom
                final Shop shop = Economy.getEconomy().getShop(crets[x]);  //get the shop
                if (!shop.isPersonal()) {
                    if (shop.getMoney() >= 0L) {
                        sb2.append("text{text=\"  Trader - " + new Change(shop.getMoney()).getChangeShortString() + ". Ratio=" + shop.getSellRatio() + "\"}"); //Build traders economic breakdown
                    }
                    else {
                        sb2.append("text{text=\"  Trader - " + shop.getMoney() + " irons. Ratio=" + shop.getSellRatio() + "\"}");  //Build traders economic breakdown
                    }
                    sum += shop.getMoney(); //sum up all the money
                }
            }
        }

final Shop kingshop = Economy.getEconomy().getKingsShop();
        sb.append("text{text=\"  Kings coffers: " + new Change(kingshop.getMoney()).getChangeString() + " (" + kingshop.getMoney() + " irons).\"}");
        sb.append("text{text=\"  Total money at traders: " + new Change(sum).getChangeString() + ".\"}");
        sb.append("text{text=\"\"}");
        sb.append("text{type='bold';text=\"Trader breakdown:\"}");
        sb.append(sb2.toString()); //Display built string

The game isn't inventing any traders. I highly doubt that this is a bug, my server is fine too.

This is all the salesman on the map. There are only 3 world traders rest are merchants the econo page clearly shows 5 in game 2 of which are invisible.

This is a server bug since the patch.

traders_zpst45s7crh.png

Edited by Arkonick

3/28/2017 restart of server

Next restart another invisible world trader on the map starting to suck gold from the kings coffers.

Need a fix soon please bad bug.

Worldtradermess2_zps8xkpbrin.jpg

Worldtradermess2_zps9wr2nvpo.jpg

Edited by Arkonick

Just wanted to thank you guys for fixing the Authentication error it seems to be fixed now, but we do have this new bug that needs to be fixed.

• Like 1

Arkonick, still experience this?

I am in the infancy stages of setting up, and seeing oddities with traders, but I am not quite experienced enough yet to see if it's the same issue.

Feels like it...

1 hour ago, Marlon said:

Arkonick, still experience this?

I am in the infancy stages of setting up, and seeing oddities with traders, but I am not quite experienced enough yet to see if it's the same issue.

Feels like it...

Yep this is how many I'm up to now every time I restart my server this happens. The 3 with gold silver copper and iron numbers do exist the rest are ghost traders where no clue not even in sql data base.

URL]trader%20issue_zpszrqxmea0.jpg

Edited by Arkonick

go to your token with a gm and click it and check the Economics and compare each time you restart your server to bring lag down after being up for days and this will happen.