Sign in to follow this  
Hashirama

WTS Hashirama

It's not a debate.

Uninformed sellers should be made aware of the negative reputation that comes with the account if they are unaware and the OP fails to make it clear.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Xalorum said:

It's not a debate.

Uninformed sellers should be made aware of the negative reputation that comes with the account if they are unaware and the OP fails to make it clear.

Possible valuable information.

Honestly, I don't think Hash minds all the negative publicity.  He has built his reputation by doing exactly the same.  He likes to "get up in it" and stir things up too.  Every post is a free bump for him.

Now in all fairness, like you say BDD, it really is worth the skills, whatever they may be.  I know, because I've bought a VERY controversial character before, despite all the helpful warnings of my friends and in no way did I suffer from it.  It was quite easy to just have a simple discussion with anyone in-game, explaining I was simply the new owner and any past reputation issues were resolved.  People did crack jokes and kid me about it, but all in good fun.

If Hash doesn't like the posts here, he knows it is just a quick report to the forum mods to clear it up.

• Like 1

This thread is simply a joke. I have sent 2 separate inquiries about the account and gotten no response. This account is obviously not for sale. Don't waste your time.

• Like 3

Buyer beware: this account is disliked on nearly every server on pve, and is considered a joke on pvp server... wouldnt waste time even if it was 10euros...

• Like 1

On 3/25/2016 at 6:49 PM, Psalamon said:

615 seems to be a good forum reputation.. thats community support in my books...Mormo your forum rep is lower.,... maybe buying his would be a step up..

anyone can make a 2nd forum account and like all your own posts... the forum rep is irrelevant and highly misleading... if this account had a terrible rep that would be an improvement from what is has now...

Edited by Evilreaper

i am interested in the account for pvp purposes... please send me a dump of skills by way of a secure pm...  so that i can make my decision on it ..........thanks kindly

18 minutes ago, Tikki said:

i am interested in the account for pvp purposes... please send me a dump of skills by way of a secure pm...  so that i can make my decision on it ..........thanks kindly

Let us know if he's actually serious about selling.  It seems he has neglected to respond to pm inquiry.

Like i said i'm a newb but if enuf people like what he says that does translate into rep.. i think.. why would people like his comments and not like him...  adolf hitler he had millions of followers and a more dastardly person couldn;'t  have exsisted.. sorry for anlaogy but its true.. even good people have enemies.. they are called evil..good people usually have more enemies.. but i digress...its the same diff for PVE to PVP .. i play PVE but a PVP player i beleive is a more cutthroat "" togher player bound to have enemies.. any toon would.. an example the German group next to me in PVE deeded right over my new herd and its yard, the only cruel un-wurmlike thing you can do on PVE yet they have friends and such she was an is an experienced player but otalyy callous to her neighbors now she has a rep. does't make a sheet of differnce.. anyhow. good luck Hashirama.. BUMP

Edited by Psalamon
  • Like 1

nothing so far on the reply.. hash must not have been on forums lately

i have still not got a reply yet on skills ? no pm on forums , is this not for sale ?   why are you bumping this ? and not responding to peoples interest ?

1 hour ago, Tikki said:

i have still not got a reply yet on skills ? no pm on forums , is this not for sale ?   why are you bumping this ? and not responding to peoples interest ?

I've reported this thread for being false advertising.  I'm not sure anything will come of it, but it is what it is.  I'd suggest reporting it and moving on as I am doing now.

1 hour ago, Tikki said:

he just wants attention, and for some messed up reason, likes it when people talk about how bad his reputation is.

edit: also, he wants people to think his account is worth 1k (reputation or not, it's nowhere close)

Edited by Naio
  • Like 1

Hah knowing Tiki from earlier on release, pretty sure he is trolling and is the reason why he chose to reply here in this thread rather than pming me directly caus he knows I wont fall for his bait. Over that he keeps stressing again and again that he has not received a single response from me to downsize my sale even more. Also, I won't be bothered with "Show me a skill dump pls and I will make an offer"

Any genuine discussion for the account will be done in PMs only, no need for public drama and flaming on thread.
The price is set in stone and I will only entertain genuine buyers who do not waste my time. Seeing so many comments off topic, can't help but ask people to stop trolling and move on. I believe everyone have had their share of fun so far and now I prefer to get to business with no more drama. 

This thread was posted to let people know that the account was for sale and the price is mentioned. That is it, no point commenting here. Surely some people like to "drop their 2 cents" and they already did. For that I thank everyone and now I prefer no more derailing.

Thanks.

Edited by Hashirama

Why was my PM ignored though? Who is going to transfer 1ke to you without even seeing a skill dump to determine if the character is worth the 1k? I don't understand how this sale is supposed to work.

My PM read " Hi! I'm interested in your account. Does it have any crafting skills to go with fighting? Please send the full skill dump. Thanks!!" I don't see a single mention of price haggling...

Edited by Ryamu

17 minutes ago, Ryamu said:

Why was my PM ignored though? Who is going to transfer 1ke to you without even seeing a skill dump to determine if the character is worth the 1k? I don't understand how this sale is supposed to work.

Just let it go, don't worry about it I am the one who has to worry about all that.
My PMs are flooded with messages and more than half of them are trolls like Slickshot. Yes slickshot has been trolling people on wurm forums for a long time and I also believe there is a thread dedicated just to him. Even that PMed me and for that reason am only going to stick to people I think and perceive as solid buyers. If I do not see you as one I will just delete the conversation, sorry.

Edited by Hashirama

If the account is as good as you claim it is (and for 1k euro I would hope it is) why wouldn't you want to show it off? No need to be shy, we're all mature and won't poke fun at your dump.