#4  3s 

#5  3s  

#6  3s 

yes this is on freedom

auction_timer_1459196357.gif

Edited by soba

Created due to a bug? nice.

Edited by Redd

Anyone got their banner, trying to get in contact with this guy but he only replied to my first message and then didn't replied further, does anyone knows his ingame name?

Nope, if i don't have contact tonight i'll give up and call it withdrawn. We shouldn't have to be chasing items we have purchased days later. 

Whats with all these sellers that are ignoring winners.

well banners exist on freedom for sure i saw one of them ingame an hour ago... I got coords for pick up from him in first message, something around Exo U14, but nothing more after that

Oh well, consider mine withdrawn, I wanted 2 anyway for symmetry sake. 

Still haven't got opurtunity to get banners, this person is ignoring pms although he is online on forum. Have no idea of his ingame name as he seems to be one of those people that use bycycle accounts. Nothing left to me but to name and shame. Buyers beware of this seller, it's a pity there aren't mechanisms to prevent such situations.

Looks like people are using auctions as a way to get an accurate price Check of items that are truly rare.

On 3/30/2016 at 3:57 PM, Niki said:

Whats with all these sellers that are ignoring winners.

9 hours ago, kochinac said:

Still haven't got opurtunity to get banners, this person is ignoring pms although he is online on forum. Have no idea of his ingame name as he seems to be one of those people that use bycycle accounts. Nothing left to me but to name and shame. Buyers beware of this seller, it's a pity there aren't mechanisms to prevent such situations.

I dont see a valid reason for your complains, the item was created due to bug and should be removed just as rolf is getting rid of fountain pans.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sin said:

I dont see a valid reason for your complains, the item was created due to bug and should be removed just as rolf is getting rid of fountain pans.

I won items in auction. The thing that the items might be removed once in my ownership are my thing and my risk or how items are created is not a subject of the complains. If suddenly everyone starts bailing auctions they host just because they don't like the price achieved then there isn't any point at bidding at anything. Put a reserve, higher start bid or just post in wts and don't go for auction, but once put to auction and won there is no changing mind.

• Like 3

i still have portable altersssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Like 3

On 4/2/2016 at 9:52 AM, hemrzz said:

i still have portable altersssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Might want to keep that a secret :/