Sign in to follow this  
Afterburner

Will anyone here be playing Outside when it comes out?

Deeds have pretty huge monthly fees in Outside though.

The PvP is severely restricted...free pvp in some zones but everywhere else has penalties :s

NPC AI can be pretty poor at times too...I've seen a lot of NPCs kill themselves by accident.

While the world is massive, if you keep going 1 way, you end up back where you started somehow.

Unfortunately, no updates either.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

Deeds have pretty huge monthly fees in Outside though.

The PvP is severely restricted...free pvp in some zones but everywhere else has penalties :s

NPC AI can be pretty poor at times too...I've seen a lot of NPCs kill themselves by accident.

While the world is massive, if you keep going 1 way, you end up back where you started somehow.

Unfortunately, no updates either.

They have constant updates - vehicle updates, technology updates, health updates, and lots more.

Edited by Afterburner

Not really "Playing", but I'm (hopefully) getting a gas forge set up & get working on some blacksmithing projects. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Afterburner said:

They have constant updates - vehicle updates, technology updates, health updates, and lots more.

Are those updates or just people reaching high enough level to craft certain objects?

The potential to create an ipod has been on earth since time began, just no one with high enough level in tech to build one :P

Edited by Jebrix

this ones been posted a few times here over the past 8 or so years

On 3/25/2016 at 9:43 AM, Postinglels said:

Oh look, someone let reddit in. I can smell it from here

I think that's bacon you're smelling

;o)

When I was a child I liked to play outside quite a bit. When I got a bit older I no longer used the term "playing" but a lot of the time it amounted to basically the same thing. Yea, the world is pretty massive outside there but old age takes it toll and online games substitute well to stimulate the imagination, so if a game can make the outside inside then it should draw a lot of players to it even if the out is only in it. Then maybe it won't matter so much which is which.

=Ayes=

On 3/25/2016 at 9:43 AM, Postinglels said:

Oh look, someone let reddit in. I can smell it from here

Bc u got a snout