Sign in to follow this  
Qwizat

Eden **Special Deal*

Pictures:  http://imgur.com/a/qYb3e

** SPECIAL DEAL ** Join my village and get a COC 60+ Enchanted Tool Set: pickaxe, lantern, hammer, hatchet, shovel, rake, carving knife, pelt, saw, whetstone, stone chisel, file, and a mallet.  13 items for 3.25s total. OR FREE 50 QL TOOLS PM Me.**

Eden is a deed 33x32 directly on the water at T8/T9 Xan (Good access to the map corner for course-plotting).  We are looking for people who play daily and are interested in joining a waterfront deed.  Currently have (6) housing lots available.  Housing lots are 5x6 so you'll have plenty of room.     PM Qwizat with any questions or for membership.  This is a beautiful piece of land in a very good location, here's your chance to help it make it amazing.

My thoughts so far are to setup a farm (done), a general use building (done), setup housing lots (done), stables, and animal pens (partially done), as well as roads (mostly done).   Eventually hope to have at least 10+ people living on deed.  Deed will have teamspeak.

There are beds in the commons house for you to sleep while making a house.

One side of the deed is mountain, so mining is easy.  There is public clay a min a way and I can get as much tar as you need.  Deed is next door to Fir Market, marked on the map. Currently waiting for map to be updated with our marking.

PM Qwizat for any questions or interest

oTnjpBt.jpg

xTePywF.jpg

QXzuHIf.jpg

7JblGkd.jpg

setN1Cd.png

Edited by Qwizat