Sign in to follow this  
Wulfgarr

Remove Cobra and HoTS titles/emperor from Chaos

Why would you even care about freedom huh? let freedom players come and talk here and make suggestions!

• Like 1

there is absolutely no reason for the crown to even be available to any template kingdom, there is a reason its called a template, if you want kvk pvp then you have to invest time and silver to get your own kingdom and defend it

Just now, Hashirama said:

freedom isles has 3 starter towns and hots only has one

you are basing your argument out of the fact that make "freedom isles and hots equal"
And i can point out your own sentences in this thread saying that, and once you see both have pros and cons you go back to PMK-HOTS comparision

For that:

PMK rulers can kick people out- hots cannot

PMK rulers can add people who they want- hots cannot

PMK can have their own graphic/wagon designs-hots cannot

even BLACKLIGHT PMK can have tosiek/nahjo/nathan followers on chaos, HOTS CANNOT

Last but not the least, anyone can be the hots emperor. There are some people who accomplish this, and those who cannot are found scribbling on the suggestions thread

HOTS IS A TEMPLATE! Not a PMK. You cannot compare PMK and TEMPLATE! HOTS Should equal Freedom! WL vs BL. Not HOTS = PMK. Omg, how can you not understand that.

lol this suggestion someone

-1, game has too many p2p / p2w features as it is, I'd be more inclined to give Freedom a chaos emperor (that's not transferable to freedom)

HoTS is a good 'trial' kingdom to show you what you can do before you decide to create your own kingdom that you have more control over.

• Like 1

its not fair to pmks that anyone can use the titles with no risk or personal investment... its a huge slap in the face to the kingdoms who actually put the time and money into it to create their kingdoms and defend them

2 minutes ago, Carmichael said:

If you do that it'll just make the Chaos server even more pay to win then it already is.

Then balance the same for freedom kingdom.

The Hypocrisy with MR is top notch. 

When they have access to puppet kingdoms and things, its all ok. When they have HOTS crown all is ok. 

But suddenly when a hard working pvp group, the only Blacklight group on chaos gets the crown. Young kid Wulfgar  here does not like it and makes such suggestions.

And dont say Ebounara is a blacklight kingdom. Pls we have done that debate many times. 

Edited by Gaul

1 minute ago, Evilreaper said:

there is absolutely no reason for the crown to even be available to any template kingdom, there is a reason its called a template, if you want kvk pvp then you have to invest time and silver to get your own kingdom and defend it

if you want to pvp you must pay? do you even understand what are you talking about

then make chaos p2p server only, if you want to cross to chaos pay 10s each time or something

Edited by Malev
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wulfgarr said:

HOTS IS A TEMPLATE! Not a PMK. You cannot compare PMK and TEMPLATE! HOTS Should equal Freedom! WL vs BL. Not HOTS = PMK. Omg, how can you not understand that.

1 minute ago, Evilreaper said:

its not fair to pmks that anyone can use the titles with no risk or personal investment... its a huge slap in the face to the kingdoms who actually put the time and money into it to create their kingdoms and defend them

'Nuff said

Just now, Gaul said:

The Hypocrisy on MR is top notch. 

When he have access to puppet kingdoms and things, its all ok. When they have HOTS crown all is ok. 

But suddenly when a hard working pvp group, the only Blacklight group on chaos gets the crown. Young kid Wulfgar  here does not like it and makes such suggestions.

And dont say Ebounara is a blacklight kingdom. Pls we have done that debate many times. 

I have no access to puppet template kingdoms. I think you do not understand what is a differents between a template and PMK. If id want it would be oK to have 100 PMKs. But Hots is a TEMPLATE not PMK.

2 minutes ago, Wulfgarr said:

HOTS cannot be equal to freedom but both have their pros and cons (that i even explained). By your logic all gods should have same spells caus THEY SHOULD BE EQUAL

Edited by Hashirama

Just now, Carmichael said:

'Nuff said

As you said yes. All templates should be balanced. So either add crown and titles to all templates or remove from Hots, which ever suits the GM-s/devs best.

4 minutes ago, Hashirama said:

Last but not the least, anyone can be the hots emperor. There are some people who accomplish this, and those who cannot are found scribbling on the suggestions thread

Or just those of us who cant be ####'ed to create 10 alts to get the throne taken away from the children currently in control of the kingdom.

then by your logic libila should be allowed to freedom because that alone is far more OP than any amount of spells or enchants or crowns, when you can easily grind body control on a priest by imping carp stuff just because you sailed across the server border... thats insanely OP even if hots had no crown that alone gives you 3x the advantage over freedom, so quit crying about how your handicapped everything about hots is far superior to freedom they have no champs! no titles, no crown, no ability to sail to freedom and temp lose priesthood to grind any skill they want...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hashirama said:

HOTS cannot be equal to freedom but both have their pros and cons (that i even explained). By your logic all gods should have same spells caus THEY SHOULD BE EQUAL

Gods have nothing to do with this thread. If you want to balance the gods please make a new thread. As in essential having access to Vyn, Fo and Mag for Freedom kingdom does not equal with a champion, ruler and titles. That is just diverting this thread with something else. So please, go ahead and make a new thread about balancing the gods, this is the basics of the kingdom. I liked Polarbears post so will show this super easily.

Active templates: Freedom, HOTS

Crown:

Hots: yes

Freedom: no

titles:

champs:

This is all it is about, not the gods. + Hots can have champions while freedom cannot. I cannot stress how big of a deal is that, you should know.

3 minutes ago, Wulfgarr said:

As you said yes. All templates should be balanced. So either add crown and titles to all templates or remove from Hots, which ever suits the GM-s/devs best.

Honestly, if we're gunna be looking at balancing template kingdoms, then we might as well balance pmk's. and put actual limits on them. like player limits. The declaration is to cheap to have 50+ players.

4 minutes ago, whereami said:

Or just those of us who cant be ####'ed to create 10 alts to get the throne taken away from the children currently in control of the kingdom.

non-premium alts cannot be template kingdom crown holders anymore, thanks to me that got changed :)

7 minutes ago, Gaul said:

The Hypocrisy with MR is top notch. 

When they have access to puppet kingdoms and things, its all ok. When they have HOTS crown all is ok. 

Please explain the Hypocrisy and please do it talking to me not MR. How does MR have anything to do with my post? In nowhere i mention MR, i am 100% posting from my own feelings and vision.

Just now, Carmichael said:

Honestly, if we're gunna be looking at balancing template kingdoms, then we might as well balance pmk's. and put actual limits on them. like player limits. The declaration is to cheap to have 50+ players.

puting a maximum player count on pmk's isnt a bad idea either, but this isnt the place for this

Lovefall was a freedom isles champ not long ago, and again wulfgarr you are comparing hots and freedom and asking people not to do so

too confusing man

2 minutes ago, Carmichael said:

Please make a thread for that suggestion

Just now, Hashirama said:

Lovefall was a freedom isles champ not long ago, and again wulfgarr you are comparing hots and freedom and asking people not to do so

too confusing man

I see your confusion, but if you would read my posts you would see you should compare hots and freedom, not Hots and PMK-s.

2 hours ago, Hashirama said:

The person suggesting this has been a part of MR for quite some time now. And he does know that when MR guys had hots emperor on their alts, they used the kingdom titles and never suggested such suggestions. Only when they lose those titles, they whine and make such suggestions

Have to agree with this dude for once.

Regarding to OP- this is dumbest suggestion i ever heard.

While we're at balancing stuff anyway, why not make HotS PMK aswell.

1 minute ago, Sin said:

Have to agree with this dude for once.

Regarding to OP- this is dumbest suggestion i ever heard.

While we're at balancing stuff anyway, why not make HotS PMK aswell.

none of the WL was made PMK, people who played paid 1 G and made the PMK itself.

5 minutes ago, Wulfgarr said:

Please explain the Hypocrisy and please do it talking to me not MR. How does MR have anything to do with my post? In nowhere i mention MR, i am 100% posting from my own feelings and vision.

Yours feelings and visions are blocked by the MR brand sunglasses you wear. If you are such honest and have high integrity why didnt you leave MR when they got Macedon crown. Why dont you leave Ebounara as it is. Why do you want Freedom get a crown or HOTS crown to be taken away. Its a feature of game and allows everyone to pvp. Not all players wanna spend 100 gold to try out pvp. If someone gets the crown does not mean that all get jealous and ask the game feature to be changed. 

Really if anyone wants to try pvp, should they have to spend 100 silver on a kingdom which MR would destroy and flatten just because they dont have anything to do ?

Everyone must have all features in template kingdom. I would suggest adding more feature to HOTS and Freedom rather then removing them.

• Like 1

Just now, Gaul said:

Yours feelings and visions are blocked by the MR brand sunglasses you wear. If you are such honest and have high integrity why didnt you leave MR when they got Macedon crown. Why dont you leave Ebounara as it is. Why do you want Freedom get a crown or HOTS crown to be taken away. Its a feature of game and allows everyone to pvp. Not all players wanna spend 100 gold to try out pvp. If someone gets the crown does not mean that all get jealous and ask the game feature to be changed. 

Really if anyone wants to try pvp, should they have to spend 100 silver on a kingdom which MR would destroy and flatten just because they dont have anything to do ?

Everyone must have all features in template kingdom. I would suggest adding more feature to HOTS and Freedom rather then removing them.

I have no problem with PMKs, if anyone in MR wanted 10 PMKs and paid for 1G they should do it and its all up to you. But Hots is not PMK. So you cannot compare them.   And if you scroll thru the thread i agree that making all templates the same aka adding to Freedom. But i have to disagree making PMK and Templates the same while MR and JK are disabled.