Sign in to follow this  
Wulfgarr

Remove Cobra and HoTS titles/emperor from Chaos

Just now, shakys said:

more like one kingdom trying to nerf another. nothing ever changes.

How so? I am trying to make all templates the same balanced way? If someone chooses to play a template instead of a PMK they should know what they signed up for.

1 minute ago, Wulfgarr said:

How so? I am trying to make all templates the same balanced way? If someone chooses to play a template instead of a PMK they should know what they signed up for.

soo , add crowns , tiltles and what not to other temlates, simple

Why don't those of you in HotS just acknowledge your not in a real kingdom do what others have done and meet the requirements for a PMK?

Just now, Malev said:

+1 to this guy, he finally understands!

1 minute ago, Malev said:

Sure. That or make Hots just like all the other templates.

MR template and JK template dont really matter, as long as freedom template and Hots template are the same im all for it!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Evilreaper said:

MR template and JK template dont really matter, as long as freedom template and Hots template are the same im all for it!

This!

1 minute ago, Evilreaper said:

+1 to this guy, he finally understands!

i think you missed name of thread , its about nerfing hots

• Like 1

which was the initial suggestion, yes. but after a few posts op understood that the nerf bat is bad and as such considered buffing freedom an equal solution.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Malev said:

i think you missed name of thread , its about nerfing hots

this is just the easiest route to equalizing them

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wulfgarr said:

Because they still have guys living and playing in hots, and they are pvping as emp, which gives them a massive disadvantage atm if its removed.

If all the players go fine remove it but at the moment it is not fair while they have guys playing and pvping.

its like me saying lets remove your artifacts

Edited by shakys
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, shakys said:

Because they still have guys living and playing in hots, and they are pvping as emp, which gives them a massive disadvantage atm if its removed.

If all the players go fine remove it but at the moment it is not fair while they have guys playing and pvping.

There is people playing as freedom and pvping but not as emp, no titles and no crown and such. Hots can always make a PMK and get all those things and risk with the disbanding and so on.

Edited by Wulfgarr

Just now, shakys said:

Because they still have guys living and playing in hots, and they are pvping as emp, which gives them a massive disadvantage atm.

doesnt matter even if nobody is playing it, its still a broken mechanic, its just more obvious now because people are abusing it

nothing is stopping these people from creating a pmk... im sure he has enough alts to create a pmk of 1

+1 very good point

Active templates: Freedom, HOTS

Crown:

Hots: yes

Freedom: no

titles:

champs:

So why doesn't freedom have the same rights as Hots if they are both templates. Yes it would be great to have freedom having a crown, and etc. , but we can't due the the rest of the cluster. Either add crowns, and etc. to freedom or remove it from Hots. This way it would be equally balanced. The only difference will be one kingdom follows the WL and the other the BL. 

25 minutes ago, Malev said:

HOTS cant have any other priest only Libila, so we are nerfed already, -1 from me, close this useless thread

in addition to this, hots emperor cannot kick people out from kingdom

freedom isles can have almost all gods, so there you go freedom is better than hots for pvp

everything has pros and cons, lets cry less and play more

2 minutes ago, Evilreaper said:

doesnt matter even if nobody is playing it, its still a broken mechanic, its just more obvious now because people are abusing it

nothing is stopping these people from creating a pmk... im sure he has enough alts to create a pmk of 1

just drop in 1 gold and we will,,, hashirama has like 60 alts, so its simple as Wulfgar said

Just now, Hashirama said:

in addition to this, hots emperor cannot kick people out from kingdom

freedom isles can have almost all gods, so there you go freedom is better than hots for pvp

everything has pros and cons, lets cry less and play more

Freedom kingdom cannot kick either. And you should compare Hots and Freedom not Hots with PMK-s.

1 minute ago, Malev said:

just drop in 1 gold and we will,,, hashirama has like 60 alts, so its simple as Wulfgar said

Yes, drop 1 Gold like every other PMK has and then you will have everything as other PMK-s.

Just now, Wulfgarr said:

Yes, drop 1 Gold like every other PMK has and then you will have everything as other PMK-s.

i dont want PMK maybe, i want to play in original template with everything that it should have

• Like 1

Just now, Malev said:

i dont want PMK maybe, i want to play in original template with everything that it should have

Then make all of the tempaltes the same. Not only one. Not only Hots.

it shouldnt have anything, its just a template for pmk's to be based off of... and for new players to spawn if they want to be blacklight so they can decide if they want to join a pmk or create one...

which would be no bonuses just like freedom kingdom right?

1 minute ago, Wulfgarr said:

Freedom kingdom cannot kick either. And you should compare Hots and Freedom not Hots with PMK-s.

freedom isles has 3 starter towns and hots only has one

you are basing your argument out of the fact that make "freedom isles and hots equal"
And i can point out your own sentences in this thread saying that, and once you see both have pros and cons you go back to PMK-HOTS comparision

For that:

PMK rulers can kick people out- hots cannot

PMK rulers can add people who they want- hots cannot

PMK can have their own graphic/wagon designs-hots cannot

even BLACKLIGHT PMK can have tosiek/nahjo/nathan followers on chaos, HOTS CANNOT

Last but not the least, anyone can be the hots emperor. There are some people who accomplish this, and those who cannot are found scribbling on the suggestions thread

2 minutes ago, Wulfgarr said:

If you do that it'll just make the Chaos server even more pay to win then it already is.