Sign in to follow this  
Wulfgarr

Remove Cobra and HoTS titles/emperor from Chaos

18 minutes ago, LorenaMontana said:

This is one of the most horrible ideas I have ever seen, since player gods BL is already not unique anymore and the lore is more then ###### up, and now u also want hots from chaos. 

Sometimes I think this game is ###### up because the players themselfs ###### it up with their egoistic, selfish ideas.

This ^
The person suggesting this has been a part of MR for quite some time now. And he does know that when MR guys had hots emperor on their alts, they used the kingdom titles and never suggested such suggestions. Only when they lose those titles, they whine and make such suggestions

• Like 3

Remove all servers, all characters and items from Wurm. 

Cant win fights so asking GM's to help your cause is the most idiotic thing i have seen in this game.  

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, TradingAlt said:

This isn't about KvK this is about making it fair between all the template kingdoms, if they want to have hots have an emperor and titles to hand out, then Template MR and JK need them aswell.

Template MR and JK can have chiefs too, all they do not have is a starter town like HOTS.

10 minutes ago, Hashirama said:

Template MR and JK can have chiefs too, all they do not have is a starter town like HOTS.

no they cannot, they are disabled. Please be knowledgeable about what you say before you say things.

either disable it for hots, or enable it for MR/JK template

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Hashirama said:

Ive tried it as MR template and as freedom, both are disabled. Id imagine goes the same for template JK as well.

Nr. 1 I thought how long it took for KvK, took long enough, thanks for Hashi. For mods from this spot on please remove any KvK indication posts.

Nr. 2 In nowhere i asked for taking out Hots, for those who are not aware there are 7 kingdoms total in Chaos at the moment. JK template, MR template - both of them are disabled so you cannot join them or be part of them meaning they have no leaders, no titels, no land, no champions or nothing. Then there is Freedom Kingdom and Hots - 2 other TEMPLATE kingdoms. One of them has champions, titles, crown and chancellor cape (Hots) and the other has nothing (Freedom). Then there is 3 PMK-s, JK, MR and Ebo. For those who still dont get it, there is and should be a big differents between a PMK and Template and all the Template kingdoms should be the same. If tomorrow PMKs would disband and 2 kingdoms would stay - Freedom and Hots. Those kingdoms are not even close to alike. One has all the good sides of a PMK (Except the kicking and RNG for the emperor which does not work properly nor the challenging) and the other has nothing. How is this balanced? And for Gaul i really dont care what happend 3 years ago or years before i came to Chaos. Hots should be the BL version of Freedom kingdom meaning it should be exact copy and just have the Liblila as the faith. No matter who is the leader of the current Hots or how big is the current Hots population, this about basics. If you want to compare them to current PMK-s they should found one and get all the benefits.

So for those who are too lazy to read this or OP what i am saying.

Hots and Freedom should have the same benefits, shortcomings and if tomorrow there would be 2 kingdoms Freedom and Hots they should be 100% the same in a difference to the faiths.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Carmichael said:

-1 you'd nerfing the smallest kingdom to the ground.

It has nothing to do with the current population but about the mechanics.

2 minutes ago, Wulfgarr said:

It has nothing to do with the current population but about the mechanics.

this entire thread is KvK... let's be real and not sugarcoat anything

As far as I know there is no real way to currently join MR or JK template kingdoms on chaos. So technically there is nothing wrong with hots because anyone can join it via the BL.

Edited by Carmichael

Oh you can join them alright, just requires a degree of outlay at first that some may find prohibitive 

it's interesting to see how the situation can be abused by some and highly defended by them when it's obviously broken. Either have all templates kingdom accessible with the same rights, or none. Else it will always be up to someone to grab the leadership and use/abuse the starter deeds / titles / champs / whatever offered.

Nerfing a kingdom as nothing to do with the game mechanisms. Can't really compare a PMK and a template one afterall.

As for KvK / Chaos situation, might be time to declare MR winner by land control, scrap all of it and restart with some proper basis.

4 minutes ago, Carmichael said:

this entire thread is KvK... let's be real and not sugarcoat anything

As far as I know there is no real way to currently join MR or JK template kingdoms on chaos. So technically there is nothing wrong with hots because anyone can join it via the BL.

Even if you can join there is no way to become a leader of one. Nor a champion thru one or get titles thru one.

Just now, Wulfgarr said:

Even if you can join there is no way to become a leader of one. Nor a champion thru one or get titles thru one.

Okay... but you currently cannot join MR or JK template kingdoms afaik. Therefore you can't become a leader nor a champion because it doesn't even exist atm. So the mechanics are working. I don't see what's wrong with it.

2 minutes ago, Carmichael said:

Okay... but you currently cannot join MR or JK template kingdoms afaik. Therefore you can't become a leader nor a champion because it doesn't even exist atm. So the mechanics are working. I don't see what's wrong with it.

are you being purposefully dense right now even if we set aside MR and JK there is one other template kingdom that is active (freedom) and it doesn't get all the perks HotS does.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Carmichael said:

So it works for only Hots? Not MR, not JK, not Freedom. i am not sure if you make a difference between a PMK and a template.

1 hour ago, Gaul said:

We are the only Bl kingdom on this server and it has taken some time to get here. 

Well i should make a post that remove JK and MR from Chaos since the game was not designed to get PMK's. We can all play like epic. 

Some ppls just cant see a good kingdom going forward. 

YOUR NOT A KINGDOM just because you got a free crown, if you want to be a kingdom then get a declaration of independence like the rest...

remove HotS... what's next?

remove JK-PMK because it is not EMR?

i really wonder who are you going to PvP against when all of Chaos is empire of mol rehan

• Like 3

Just now, KaiH said:

remove HotS... what's next?

remove JK-PMK because it is not EMR?

I suggest reading the OP or my other posts.  So funny to see people post without even reading.

3 minutes ago, Evilreaper said:

YOUR NOT A KINGDOM just because you got a free crown, if you want to be a kingdom then get a declaration of independence like the rest...

this sounds so funny coming out of the same guy who pmed me and asked how to be the emperor of hots in past

mwuahahahaha

Fact - Hots is a Template kingdom just like Freedom and MR/JK which are disabled. So why such a difference between a Hots and Freedom?

currently it is possible to join template MR and template JK... however these crowns/titles are disabled on chaos... and they work fine on epic!

why is it so difficult to disable the hots crown/titles on chaos just as the other 2 template kingdoms have already been done?

+1.  Simple really, make all the template kingdoms (at least the active ones) the same.  I am for either making freedom work like hots or vice versa, probably more the vice versa piece.  There ARE freedom players out there after all around places like the landing.  Probably just as many as in hots.

1 hour ago, TradingAlt said:

no they cannot, they are disabled. Please be knowledgeable about what you say before you say things.

either disable it for hots, or enable it for MR/JK template

Please be knowledgeable that you had every chance to be the hots emperor but you chose to spend your time supporting this suggestion and someone else became the emperor.
Since you tried for template MR and JK, i assume you missed your last shot with hots. Make sure to be present next time when the throne is empty. K thnx bye

2 minutes ago, Hashirama said:

Please be knowledgeable that you had every chance to be the hots emperor but you chose to spend your time supporting this suggestion and someone else became the emperor.
Since you tried for template MR and JK, i assume you missed your last shot with hots. Make sure to be present next time when the throne is empty. K thnx bye

What has anything him trying or not trying to be leader of Hots to do with the basic level balance in the templates? I see no real argument against it because there is none.

1 minute ago, Hashirama said:

as i told you when you offered it to me when i first started, i dont want the crown, i was just looking for the emporer so i could join him, until i realized he was a freedomer then i sought out a real kingdom and joined black legion instead