Sign in to follow this  
Wulfgarr

Remove Cobra and HoTS titles/emperor from Chaos

1 minute ago, Wulfgarr said:

So it works for only Hots? Not MR, not JK, not Freedom. i am not sure if you make a difference between a PMK and a template.

There is supposed to be a difference between a Template Kingdom and a PMK. A PMK has more advantages then it does disadvantages anyways.

5 minutes ago, Dalvin said:

are you being purposefully dense right now even if we set aside MR and JK there is one other template kingdom that is active (freedom) and it doesn't get all the perks HotS does.

I'm not being dense, I'm just laying down the facts you guys seem to be always forgetting in a lot of discussions. First let's not forget about the fact that Chaos was once pretty much PvE and all freedom. The Freedom template from what I understood when Rolf made chaos PvP again was there because it's how EMR, JK, Ebo, and other kingdoms would be able to form one. So the Freedom template is meant to be left and not played or have a king/champions. HOTS and The Shroud were put back to make Libila a viable god again. 

some guys in here really need basic lessons in reading comprehension.

wulfgar never once talked about "removing hots". he talked about removing benefits hots has over freedom.

or well, give freedom the same benefits. there should be nothing wrong with it.

this is once again just another inconsistency in the game because different people worked on different parts of it at different times,

2 hours ago, Carmichael said:

-1 you'd nerfing the smallest kingdom to the ground.

well, no. this would give the smallest kingdom in chaos the chance to actually compete with the 2nd smallest kingdom on chaos. nothing wrong with that, is there?

2 minutes ago, Carmichael said:

There is supposed to be a difference between a Template Kingdom and a PMK. A PMK has more advantages then it does disadvantages anyways.

I'm not being dense, I'm just laying down the facts you guys seem to be always forgetting in a lot of discussions. First let's not forget about the fact that Chaos was once pretty much PvE and all freedom. The Freedom template from what I understood when Rolf made chaos PvP again was there because it's how EMR, JK, Ebo, and other kingdoms would be able to form one. So the Freedom template is meant to be left and not played or have a king/champions. HOTS and The Shroud were put back to make Libila a viable god again. 

Think about it this way. If tomorrow all PMKs would disband there will be Freedom and Hots left. And they are not balanced. Not even close.

2 minutes ago, Carmichael said:

So you are being dense because you are acknowledging that freedom is the seed spawn for white light PMKs just like HotS is supposed to be the seed spawn for black light kingdoms.  So you are acknowledging that you are using flawed mechanics to get most of the utility of a BL PMK without paying into it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shakys said:

you can challenge i did it before.

not sure if it will remove his crown on death though.

if you challenge the crown they can ignore it with no penalty and keep the crown

I'm leaning towards -1 and I'll explain why.

When Wild/Chaos was connected to the freedom cluster, it also fell under the freedom code. Everyone was the same kingdom, Freedom Isles. Which ment there were only alliances and pvp. No raiding, tower capping or land conquest. No deeds could be removed expect for lockpicking and drain token, which wasn't really an option since you'd have to go through many doors/gates that would lock behind you eventually preventing escape. No destruction of a deed was allowed, you could just wall the token in as well.

When we pushed for Chaos to be full PVP again and remove the freedom code, we all asked for PMK's. Rolf gave us what we asked for so we could raid, cap towers and go back to the old Wild playstyle.

Freedom Isles stayed since we are connected to that cluster. Landing, Gold Coast, Hunter's Lodge and The Shroud were spawn points. This was good in my opinion, new players could start on Chaos and also respawn upon death. We all wanted the server to grow. The default MR and JK were are not supposed to be on Chaos but is somehow still in the code.

I was down in the south end of Chaos at the time together with the old blacklighter Madboy and his sons and we wanted to start a Hots alliance as there was none. Madboy had talked to Rolf about bringing back the Blacklight since it has been removed and we had only Whitelight and it's priests. When Rolf added the Blacklight again he also added the default Hots kingdom and made The Shroud it's spawn point.

To me it's not a problem that default Hots is still around, it gives new players an opportunity to go straight into worshiping Libila if there are no blacklight PMK's around. Same as they can go into any whitelight religion starting as Freedom Isles. Removing Emperor and it's bonuses would probably just make it less attractive and since Hots is a minority I'd like it to stay the way it is.

The disadvantages a default kingdom has is that Emperor can be contested by other players and you can't chose who to have in your kingdom. That's what a creating a PMK offers, which is a much better deal in my opinion.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sharkin said:

I'm leaning towards -1 and I'll explain why.

When Wild/Chaos was connected to the freedom cluster, it also fell under the freedom code. Everyone was the same kingdom, Freedom Isles. Which ment there were only alliances and pvp. No raiding, tower capping or land conquest. No deeds could be removed expect for lockpicking and drain token, which wasn't really an option since you'd have to go through many doors/gates that would lock behind you eventually preventing escape. No destruction of a deed was allowed, you could just wall the token in as well.

When we pushed for Chaos to be full PVP again and remove the freedom code, we all asked for PMK's. Rolf gave us what we asked for so we could raid, cap towers and go back to the old Wild playstyle.

Freedom Isles stayed since we are connected to that cluster. Landing, Gold Coast, Hunter's Lodge and The Shroud were spawn points. This was good in my opinion, new players could start on Chaos and also respawn upon death. We all wanted the server to grow. The default MR and JK were are not supposed to be on Chaos but is somehow still in the code.

I was down in the south end of Chaos at the time together with the old blacklighter Madboy and his sons and we wanted to start a Hots alliance as there was none. Madboy had talked to Rolf about bringing back the Blacklight since it has been removed and we had only Whitelight and it's priests. When Rolf added the Blacklight again he also added the default Hots kingdom and made The Shroud it's spawn point.

To me it's not a problem that default Hots is still around, it gives new players an opportunity to go straight into worshiping Libila if there are no blacklight PMK's around. Same as they can go into any whitelight religion starting as Freedom Isles. Removing Emperor and it's bonuses would probably just make it less attractive and since Hots is a minority I'd like it to stay the way it is.

The disadvantages a default kingdom has is that Emperor can be contested by other players and you can't chose who to have in your kingdom. That's what a creating a PMK offers, which is a much better deal in my opinion.

Then make Freedom the same? Why make Hots something "special", why make a difference between the BL and WL default kingdom?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hashirama said:

Template MR and JK can have chiefs too, all they do not have is a starter town like HOTS.

they cannot have chiefs, or champions, and their starter town is hunters lodge... but if you spawn at token the deed guards will attempt to kill you...

2 hours ago, Wulfgarr said:

I agree that Hots should stay but it should stay the same as Freedom.

brooooo come onnnn

• Like 1

Just now, LorenaMontana said:

brooooo come onnnn

quit crying, if you want a shiny crown and titles, buy it like everyone else

• Like 1

HOTS cant have any other priest only Libila, so we are nerfed already, -1 from me, close this useless thread

• Like 1

BL cant take there priests to freedom.

BL cant have vyn, priests etc. (which wl can)

still a big -1

2 minutes ago, Evilreaper said:

quit crying, if you want a shiny crown and titles, buy it like everyone else

Pay to win much?

Just now, Malev said:

HOTS cant have any other priest only Libila, so we are nerfed already, -1 from me, close this useless thread

Hots can be craftes on freedom. We both know the "we are nerfed already" is bs. You can be a Vyn/fo/mag/nahjo priest on freedom and a builder on chaos.

1 minute ago, shakys said:

still a big -1

Look above. I am not sure if you are not aware of the Chaos mechanics or just trolling.

all the player made gods are available to blacklight which gives them full access to all whitelight spells now

1 minute ago, shakys said:

still a big -1

libila priests have a HUGE advantage because they can grind non priest skills on freedom to build up body stats and ML w/o any penalty just by sailing to freedom

If you want Freedom to be a legit Kingdom with a crown and what not. Then you might as well have JK and MR template kingdoms be able to be all 3 champs and do all Mag, Fo, and Vyn missions.

4 minutes ago, Evilreaper said:

all the player made gods are available to blacklight which gives them full access to all whitelight spells now

no we cant, go and try, you dont even have option for other deities, it is broken

and to Wulfgar, we are playing on chaos, and i dont care who ever i can be on freedom,

in Black legion i could go nathan or any other new priests, as HOTS  i cant

Edited by Malev

double post

Edited by Evilreaper
doluble post

1 minute ago, Malev said:

no we cant, go and try, you dont even have option for other deities, it is broken

and to Wulfgar, we are playing on chaos, and i dont care who ever i can be on freedom,

aparently you forgot where the blacklight is... i have a hots nathan soon to be priest...

4 minutes ago, Carmichael said:

If you want Freedom to be a legit Kingdom with a crown and what not. Then you might as well have JK and MR template kingdoms be able to be all 3 champs and do all Mag, Fo, and Vyn missions.

Sure. I am saying if all or none.

1 minute ago, Evilreaper said:

aparently you forgot where the blacklight is... i have a hots nathan soon to be priest...

you're very very lucky , what can i say

1 minute ago, Lockdown said:

This thread hot fire.

more like one kingdom trying to nerf another. nothing ever changes.

• Like 3