Sign in to follow this  
Wulfgarr

Remove Cobra and HoTS titles/emperor from Chaos

As the title says.

Atm there is 4 Template kingdoms on Chaos.

1. Freedom - no leadership, no titles and 3 spawns

2. JK - turned off so no leadership, no members and no titles

3. MR - same as JK.

4. Hots - 1 spawn deed, full leadership meaning an emperor with all of the goodies (crown, chancellor cape), titles giving CR, bonuses and many more, Champions. At this time this is the only template kingdom who is getting all the benefits without no downsides. I agree that Hots should stay but it should stay the same as Freedom. If not then enable the template MR and JK. The problem comes from the fact that Hots does not need a deed or not even members to be able to have the benefits of PMK-s while everyone else has to found or join a PMK because that is the only way available. I bet this will get trashed but i am interested in arguments vs this idea. I think all template kingdoms should work the same way or if Hots is the opposite of freedom kingdom it should get the same way it works the freedom (at this time - no leader, no champions, no titles)

• Like 4

+1

if template MR and JK cannot have leadership/titles

then hots shouldn't have it either

Make a pmk if you want leadership/titles

This has been suggested before and is a fair change. Everyone ekse has the burden of holding up a kingdom.

+1

Edited by MaurizioAM

Not to mention every other kingdom has to have a deed which they pay upkeep to keep the titles and champions or the kingdom gets disbanded, not the same with Hots.

+1.

Never understood why HotS was treated differently than the other spawn kingdoms.

8 minutes ago, Robus said:

+1.

Never understood why HotS was treated differently than the other spawn kingdoms.

When they reintroduced HOTS 3ish years ago it was a means for a new start.

Just now, Carmichael said:

-1 you'd nerfing the smallest kingdom to the ground.

Hots has the most land from all of the 4 template kingdoms so how is it nerfing? Im suggesting that all of the template kingdoms work on the same system

Only real difference is hots cant choose who's emperor where a pmk can, also it can not be passed onto another player.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Carmichael said:

-1 you'd nerfing the smallest kingdom to the ground.

A kingdom requires 25 premium players to create and 1gold.

Just now, shakys said:

Only real difference is hots cant choose who's emperor where a pmk can, also it can not be passed onto another player.

Thats because Players in PMK's pay 1 gold to have their PMK made and need 25 premium players. Template kingdom aren't real kingdoms they shouldn't have leadership/titles

Just now, shakys said:

Then add king to freedom with all titles? And enable jk and mr. Hots is a template kingdom and should be compare to template kingdoms, not PMKs. No other template kingdom have access to the crown, champions and titles.

you can challenge i did it before.

not sure if it will remove his crown on death though.

Edited by shakys
  • Like 1

Uhm, as far as I know, people made PMK's to be able to control their kingdom and kick people out if they'd like, and be seperated. If you're hots template you're stuck there and can't kick anyone out. and like shakys posted, you can't transfer crowns. So it's still a -1 for me. 

If any kind of change to a PMK/Kingdom is made it be so you have to be same kingdom in order to pick up an abdicated crown and wear it. :)

Do you not think it would be nice to see another kingdom up and going again so its a three way battle instead of 2?, instead of nerfing stuff why not try and get players to build up there kingdoms again without destroying them instantly. its hard enough job to get players on chaos nowadays.

• Like 2

Just now, shakys said:

Do you not think it would be nice to see another kingdom up and going again so its a three way battle instead of 2?, instead of nerfing stuff why not try and get players to build up there kingdoms again without destroying them instantly. its hard enough job to get players on chaos nowadays.

Your preaching to the choir. Perhaps that should have been thought about by many others. And still should be thought about by some. The same ones who made an excuse to attack while unprovoked. 

This is one of the most horrible ideas I have ever seen, since player gods BL is already not unique anymore and the lore is more then ###### up, and now u also want hots from chaos. 

Sometimes I think this game is ###### up because the players themselfs ###### it up with their egoistic, selfish ideas.

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, shakys said:

This isn't about KvK this is about making it fair between all the template kingdoms, if they want to have hots have an emperor and titles to hand out, then Template MR and JK need them aswell.

1 minute ago, TradingAlt said:

This isn't about KvK this is about making it fair between all the template kingdoms, if they want to have hots have an emperor and titles to hand out, then Template MR and JK need them aswell.

I'm okay with adding the other HotS additions to template JK or MR as well. That would be just as cool.

We are the only Bl kingdom on this server and it has taken some time to get here. 

Well i should make a post that remove JK and MR from Chaos since the game was not designed to get PMK's. We can all play like epic. 

Some ppls just cant see a good kingdom going forward. 

Edited by Gaul
  • Like 1

Am pretty sure this won't happen caus that would bug the code on epic as well. Epic and chaos share same HOTS code and any changes would reflect corresponding changes on epic.

Also, you have an equal chance to be the Emperor and have the kingdom of your dreams if you really like it. If you were having a vacation at that time, it is only your own fault, and doesn't mean you go around making suggestions to bend the mechanics of the game to your liking....

• Like 1