Sign in to follow this  
Aeryck

Map Annotations Clearing

I have had my personal and alliance map annotations clear several times. They do not come back after relog or waiting a while. I have few facts that relate to the subject but here's what I know;

They have cleared after I left the server and came back.

They have cleared after alliance leadership was changed.

One of my characters that has never left the server has never lost his personal annotations.

Really not looking forward to adding all the alliance deeds again just to have it go away.

Are alliance annotations only clearing for you, or clearing for all your alliance members?

All members. Thanks for digging in. ;) 

Edited by Aeryck

Alliance map annotations are held by the capital of the alliance. Any time the Capitol changes we have had to redo all of our annotations. If you change back to a deed that used to be a capital you will get any alliance annotations that where stored/used from when it was a capital previously. 

I lost my personal annotations twice so far for leaving the server, I won't bother making them until it's fixed. Alliance annotations are fine in our case though (I guess that person that made them never left the server). So everytime I leave  server my annotations are gone and they don't return when I return. Is that happening to everyone that tried it?