Sign in to follow this  
Rocklobstar

*close*

hYOyCxw.jpg

A long and slender sword. This is a supreme example of the item, with fine details and slick design. It could be improved with a lump.

You can barely make out the signature of its maker,  'Enki'.

It is enchanted with Human's demise, and  has an aggressive aura towards humanoids.

Nimbleness has been cast on it, so it increase the chance to hit. [80]

Frostbrand has been cast on it, so it will cause frost wounds. [80]

Edited by Rocklobstar
  • Like 1

Hard to accurately PC a sword like this since the metal is not common on freedom. Really only PVP players would be able to make use of this sword and anyone who is well established in PVP already has one similar minus the supremeness/weight.

I've bought and sold many an iron supreme longsword, their going rate used to be about 20-25 silver when the market was good. Being Adamantine shouldnt change much to potential buyer, Addy is not obtainable on freedom in large quantities, and if buyer is into PVP they likely have access to Glimmer which is all-round better.

This sword also desperately needs to be recasted lol.

Thank you sir for the assesment o7

Just one comment - the price of supreme iron swords, the last year and even now was not as low as 20-25s. If you were buying those that low, you were either super lucky or very good at getting huge discounts :P

What you have to bare in mind is the current market, being Adamantine as stated it is not widely available on the Freedom servers so anyone wishing to buy this, would need to look at investing in some Addy lumps to keep it imped up, which is doable, but Kingdoms won't usually sell due to them needing to keep their current players equipment in tip top condition.

Nice weapon to have and showcase around on Freedom and at unique slayings as a pose piece, and would love to see you get a nice price to reflect it's uniqueness.

I think 20-25 is the lower end and if someone is willing to pay more I wouldn't be too surprised to see you get 35+ for it.

Best of luck and grats on a supreme addy sword!

I remember when I sold a supreme iron longsword for 50s. 

One important thing to mention is that Adamantine, on top of additional 10% damage, also has the property of steel, and takes far less damage on use. Add the fact that this is SUPREME and that also helps it take less use damage., this sword could last a hell of a long time without need re-imp. I've heard some actually use a rare addy and not need a re-imp in a very very long time. The whole argument on needing lumps is not as relevant as might be expected.

Edited by Rocklobstar
  • Like 1

True but dependant on use, it is something to bare in mind.

also if you have addy to imp with

(this also applies to glimmer)

the moonmetals give more skillgain when imping

Certainly yes, it is a factor.  Here are just some thoughts i had :P

How many lumps of addy would it take to make something like a 90ql sword? No idea here, but if i melt it down (i can't, has HD) i would have almost 2 lumps of 90ql Addy. I know little of moon metal, but i'm almost sure that those 2 lumps together are worth 30s at least or more.

If i wanted to go out today and buy a enchanted supreme long sword, iron, i'd probably pay 40s if i was lucky, more if there were none on market. I had to spend 50s just last month because non were for sale anywhere.

How much is a supreme bone? 80s or so yes? So lets say that to replicate this you'd need at least 80s, and god knows how many addy lumps, to make this.

If you tried to make a item like this via creation grind, i would be horrified. When you use a smelting pot, you do not get back 100%, more like 80% of the metal. Sure, MR can probably pull that off and make some rares maybe even a supreme. But do you think you'd ever get your hands on it? NOT A CHANCE :P

49 minutes ago, Rocklobstar said:

Edited by bangzuvelis

I was asked to do this PC by a potential buyer. He wanted a "current' PC after i mentioned that thread.

• Like 1

If you intend to finally sell this, auction it and i'll bid. Very few are going to offer you a good price.

I agree with Rocklobster's assessment. Don't accept less than 50s for this. I wouldn't even take 50 for my supreme enchanted lg maul with less than ideal enchants. Regardless of the market. Just hang on to it for now.

• Like 1

I might buy this for a fair price, will see

Definitely worth something, people are lowballing

• Like 1

supreme long sword... addy adds extra dmg bonus, supreme much higher crit chance, and the wear and tear on an item like this is like steel or possibly slightly even less. Great piece, IMO market wise and also depending on your willingness to sell, id PC it at 35s at the lowest and thats only if you are in a hurry to get rid of it, upwards of 70ish but you might have to work for that... More so around the 50's 55 mark. 

Good luck. This item in a high end toons hand would be a very nice piece.

• Like 3