Sign in to follow this  
Nappy

Desolation(v3) - 100 skill, 10 action, 1048, PVP - wurm-desolation.com

34 minutes ago, Hashirama said:

from the map it seems like MR has least players, is that true?

Yes, about 60% if not more converted to BL. Just spotted an wild BL Zerg runnin, got few of those horses

Well, okay, bit too much. But lets say, atleast 20% :D

39 People are online now:

18 of them are BL

45% Of the server?

Edited by Zibens
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Capi said:

3-4 people is 60%. ok

You broke my heart, capi. 

How could i ever recover :(

10 hours ago, akaedis said:

Id hate to have to tell new players that join our server looking for PvP to go to Mythmoor or some terrible server because Desolation is scummy.

I dont think mythmoor is a terrible server :(

I dont think Desolation is scummy :(

I hope that you dont take the words of few and generalize an entire population.

I actually recommend people come to Desolation for PVP. PVP is not my focus, I make that abundantly clear.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ownerpure5 said:

Some fun last night.

-Bogart with steel plate and Spear?....

i cant...even...

7 hours ago, ownerpure5 said:

Some fun last night.

Hearing my bad microphone. Sorry my kingdom mates, for your bleeding ears [*]

9 hours ago, MootRed said:

I dont think mythmoor is a terrible server :(

I dont think Desolation is scummy :(

I hope that you dont take the words of few and generalize an entire population.

I was offered to buy GM for 30$, Mythmoor is terrible IMO. And Desolation so far is pretty good from what i hear, But what i was saying was if it's new way to gather a population is leaching off other servers success, That is scummy and i probably wouldn't recommend desolation to anyone because of that. 

Really, you have to lie to try and make  your point? Offered GM for $30, man get over yourself. You still butthurt over getting banned?

Or are you mad that I gave Moot hero level GM on an alt so he could fly to help make his videos. Either way you are a sad sad man.

Likely this is someone that is still a Wurm Online player, and is mad all the pvpers are playing on Desolation lol. I wish Wurm Online all the success in the world, WO success means WU keeps getting updates. No need to be a troll.

Edited by Xyp

11 minutes ago, akaedis said:

I was offered to buy GM for 30$, Mythmoor is terrible IMO. And Desolation so far is pretty good from what i hear, But what i was saying was if it's new way to gather a population is leaching off other servers success, That is scummy and i probably wouldn't recommend desolation to anyone because of that. 

Listen. I would understand you being like this, when GM would offer you that. Only GM in the server is Nappy, and he's not advertising the server. If players are inviting you, and you become like this? I mean, seriously, you get invited to play other game, so you are blaming developers? Just stop this. I do not know who invited you, but i wouldn't.

Zibens, 

I think he was trying to say I offered him GM for $30 on Mythmoor LOL. He is just a troll, now hes knocking Nappy. I know a lot of you guys don't like me, thats cool, I still got man love for ya. But Nappy aint done a darn thing to anybody.

This is a better place for you guys anyway, Nappy cares about running a quality PVP server, my PVP server is just for grins and giggles.

Edited by Xyp

Have had a ton of fun here on desolation, great job Nappy.

Join JK, or MR if you are looking to level the numbers a bit, either way, numbers tend to balance themselves over time.

LoW is a PvP deed recruiting here on Desolation, with pvp quite seriously hourly.  PM me for details, or join JK on Desolation and chat in JK global!

I also played on Mythmoor, never had an issue with Xyp, Pvper are a tough bunch to handle, we are really a bunch of cottonheadedtittymuggins.

Edited by Rolandt

Nah I kinda was in the wrong in many ways. I could have handled the situation better, so I can't be mad at that group for being mad at me. I can admit when I am wrong. I just know what it takes to handle pvper's and I don't have the patience for it, PVEers are much easier lol.

By the way nobody talks on JK Global, its just crickets lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zibens said:

Listen. I would understand you being like this, when GM would offer you that. Only GM in the server is Nappy, and he's not advertising the server. If players are inviting you, and you become like this? I mean, seriously, you get invited to play other game, so you are blaming developers? Just stop this. I do not know who invited you, but i wouldn't.

The staff(Nappy) Has said he isn't doing it(Advertising on others servers), Which cleared up the misunderstanding i had in the first place. I don't get why you guy's are still replying to my post, Nappy said he isn't doing it. However i would like if desolation would put a stop on its playerbase from advertising on others servers as it makes the server look scummy and creates issues like this on your thread.

And to let you know Nappy or whoever is hosting the server, DDos protection is good up until they decide to put small attacks that get through, Only lagging your server by 50-200 ping. Then good luck applying a filter without hitting your player's

5 minutes ago, Xyp said:

Really, you have to lie to try and make  your point? Offered GM for $30, man get over yourself. You still butthurt over getting banned?

I think its hard to get banned from a server iv never joined. But iv been in two mythmoor TS's and that's where the offer was placed. Anyways i really don't care, I was only pointing out why i felt Mythmoor is terrible and i did. The End. 

9 minutes ago, Xyp said:

Zibens, 

I think he was trying to say I offered him GM for $30 on Mythmoor LOL. He is just a troll, now hes knocking Nappy. I know a lot of you guys don't like me, thats cool, I still got man love for ya. But Nappy aint done a darn thing to anybody.

I don't think iv went at nappy specifically, Iv only stated what iv heard so far, He cleared it up. The end. You guy's are still replying to it even after i liked his post on the previous page. That aside, I can see why not many like you as i barely even said anything other then the reason why i disliked mythmoor and your going off like a child who wasn't allowed a toy at a store. Like damn, This is supposed to be about settling a dispute, Which was settled by nappy shortly after, Not about you. 

Anyways, Xyp, If you want to rant, Send me a PM, ill have a go, i got nothing more then what i said above but ill have a go with you, just not in a thread that has nothing to do with it.

I am the only person that can make someone a GM on Mythmoor, we have 1 teamspeak. Yes many of the players use another teamspeak but that is not an official mythmoor teamspeak. I have never made that offer, so someone was pulling your leg. I am sorry if you believed it coming from someone else, but I felt you were saying lies to bash me. There are enough people here that can say truths to make me look bad, I don't need any extras haha.

prob a troll. just ignore. will join today and hi nappy :D

4 minutes ago, noermel said:

We will welcome you to Jenn-Kellon :3

12 minutes ago, noermel said:

please dont go BL

i dont even know what to do with all these people

There are stories, that Propheteer is using his people to make huge pottery army. Do not join BL or you shall be part of zombified legion! Come and join us, JK, to fight these faithless souls!

ill go jk

*edit*

done :D

will be on later this night

Edited by noermel

MR needs all the players we can get!

Join MR today and let's destroy BL and JK!

• Like 1