Desolation(v3) - 100 skill, 10 action, 1048, PVP - wurm-desolation.com

Spoiler

af1dad2b8d.jpg

a183c3a744.png

Guys, please.

I need friends that don't play Wurm..

• Like 1

[17:24:24] Omar slain by Battlecrab Capi Sevron Propheteer 
[18:12:28] Propheteer slain by Xxchevxxthex.xslayaxxx Contender Doopler Ghost Josh Satyrns Dann Anyone Ausimus Omar Dasumma 
[18:13:01] Egard slain by Xxchevxxthex.xslayaxxx Ghost Doopler Contender Satyrns Josh Dann Ausimus Dasumma Omar 
[18:14:28] Orlaz slain by Xxchevxxthex.xslayaxxx Contender Dann Josh Omar Dasumma 
[18:15:02] Sumbody slain by Xxchevxxthex.xslayaxxx Ghost Doopler Satyrns Dann Ausimus Omar 
[18:15:47] Maozedong slain by Xxchevxxthex.xslayaxxx Contender Josh Dann Badget Omar Dasumma 
[18:15:55] Capi slain by Xxchevxxthex.xslayaxxx Ghost Doopler Dann Satyrns Ausimus 
[18:16:00] Zeke slain by Contender Dann Josh Bogart Anyone Dasumma Omar 
[18:16:30] Battlecrab slain by Xxchevxxthex.xslayaxxx Ghost Contender Doopler Satyrns Dann Josh Ausimus Omar 
[18:17:19] Badget slain by Xxchevxxthex.xslayaxxx Contender Ghost Doopler Dann Josh Satyrns Ausimus Omar Dasumma 

[00:42:01] Battlecamp Opal is being conquered.
[00:47:11] Battlecamp Opal is being conquered.
[00:49:00] Mightysheep slain by Doopler Contender Dann Anyone Ausimus Dasumma 
[01:05:43] Dadamage slain by Aflacduck 

Bump, much better owner than any of the guys over at rolf's court.

[20:05:19] 55 other players are online. You are on Desolation - pvp 100x skill 10x action - wurm-desolation.com (56 totally in Wurm).

Server got a massive 18 vs 10 battle at hota bridge today! 

• Like 1

-

Edited by Egard

Join Desolation today where the community together with GM's are shaping how the server will progress via testing, suggestions, and discussions. Currently has a large active community, with daily fights and lots of fun. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Egard said:

Join Desolation today where the community together with GM's are shaping how the server will progress via testing, suggestions, and discussions. Currently has a large active community, with daily fights and lots of fun. 

0,01 cents have been deposited into your account, thanks for posting!

This server gives the best pvp-updates out there, open to change/feedback Nappy works close with all kingdoms to make big and sometimes small changes to improve the pvp on the server. It's taken a PAID staff member months to get devs to change meditation but Nappy has nearly completed the devs list of fixes within half that time. Not scared to push boundries and experiment, Nappy is providing a legit solution to the stale pvp on Epic & Chaos

10/10 would buy Wurm Unlimited again purely for this server.

I won't be saying this again but MclovinTM approves this server!

Edited by Mclovin
  • Like 2

stayed for sulfoces dc

ride together die together u feel

• Like 2

8 hours ago, changer said:

0,01 cents have been deposited into your account, thanks for posting!

Its so fun to see people who cannot belive that people could enjoy this server enough without being paid. Thats hats off to you nappy for doing a good job.

1 hour ago, Wulfgarr said:

Its so fun to see people who cannot belive that people could enjoy this server enough without being paid. Thats hats off to you nappy for doing a good job.

no, i play on this ###### too, and it's pretty fun

• Like 1

I need to point out that while I am the front guy for the server, I also have two other people currently providing me with tons of help. Army and Walkerinthevoid have proven themselves time and time again at helping to make this server better.

It's almost time to consider adding more volunteer mod developers to the team if there is interest. Watch wurm-desolation forum for details.

May 28 - Archery towers

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Postby gmnappy » Sun May 29, 2016 4:08 am

Added an experimental features to the server. Chose the mid-weekend timing so that a few fights could be observed to allow me to see how well the changes work.

- [EXPERIMENTAL] - Archery towers will now attack and sink boats. The key to preventing this is to commit to the attack and leave the boat empty unless transiting into or out of a fight

Edited by Nappy
  • Like 1

x5gGcEG.png

Made this collosus yesterday, JK kept trying to interrupt my building all day long, I can only assume they are shillary supporters. In the end the Don will always be victorious.

Would have posted this on deso forums but it still doesn't exist.

Edited by MightySheep
  • Like 3

Some more propaganda for you all! (Text reads "This is OUR kingdom." in korean)

WZXOyOB.jpg

27 minutes ago, ownerpure5 said:

Some more propaganda for you all! (Text reads "This is OUR kingdom." in korean)

WZXOyOB.jpg

fix proph's face kthx