Sign in to follow this  
Pocatella

Looking for a place

Hello everybody, name's Pocatella and just as what the title says, I'm thinking on moving out to Indy because Xanadu is too lonely for me already. Even though I'm in an alliance, I barely meet any of my ally mates since I moved to end of the world (Just kidding, what I meant was New Zealand ;)) It would be great if I'll be in an alliance at least with Aussies since I haven't met a wurmian yet who resides in New Zealand. But if there's none, it's okay.

Anyway, I'm looking for a place to setup a deed, either coastal or not but further up into the mountains. I like overlooking stuff and deeds from below. Can anyone suggest good spots? Thanks a bunch!

Cheers, 

Pocatella

The North Indy Alliance is the most active alliance on Indy and we spread all across the globe. (not sure if there are wurmians in your area, however, I and a few of other people are on during that time). We are all congregated around colossus lake (except me who is out south in the mountains). All the deeds are pretty congregated together in one area and the alliance is extremely helpful with anything you might need. Weather that be advice gear or materials or just help in general. 

I don't know if there are any places in the area that fit your description however I would suggest contacting Journeya or Seancarl and see is she knows of any places since she has been in the area for a long time now. 

If you want to talk more about it feel free to PM me on Zachariah. I don't have the best connection so I might dc in the middle of conversation but I will be able to answer your questions. 

Hope you find a good place and good luck. 

~Yours Truly~

Zachariah 

Edited by Zachariah
  • Like 2

Zach is ahead of me :D North Indy Alliance has at least two aussies and I am pretty sure we got a NZ person as well (we are so active and have been growing so much  lately I am loosing track of who is who and some of our new guys I havent even asked). If your toon has some skills and a boat we are pretty easy to get to since we are on the northeast corner of the map - we got the N Indy Academy set up if you need a home or temporary quarters while looking for your own piece of heaven around here :D

And Zach totally forgot the random chit-chat of alliance chat ;P I just love having such an active community around me :)

3 minutes ago, Journeya said:

Zach is ahead of me :D North Indy Alliance has at least two aussies and I am pretty sure we got a NZ person as well (we are so active and have been growing so much  lately I am loosing track of who is who and some of our new guys I havent even asked). If your toon has some skills and a boat we are pretty easy to get to since we are on the northeast corner of the map - we got the N Indy Academy set up if you need a home or temporary quarters while looking for your own piece of heaven around here :D

Oh that's cool! Yea, I could use some temporary quarters while I search for a spot to call home. Now, this got me excited. I'll sail up there in a few days. I hope I see you guys in local. :D

Don't do it! Exodus has far better hunting then Indy :D

Me and Borolf have deeds up in the NE, and there is tons of ppl in the local of this area. You'd pretty much be searching for privacy, rather then being lonely after awhile :D

You are sure to find someone in local of the academy :D I live next to it and we got several active members there at the moment :) As usual, most of us play way too much :P (especially me). If I am not logged on, Booski has invite rights to the academy and she is on US time so she is on mostly when I am not. I will try to remember to check settings so the academy members can invite. I will have to get you access to a house manually but the other stuff should be easy enough :) I suppose I could add you to the writ already actually - Pocatella your in game character name? That way you have a house waiting for your arrival, in case I am offline at the time :) 

Those North Indy guys are always quick to gobble up any newcomers.  Let me offer to show you around the area.  I've lived on Inde for many years, and I know many areas quite well.  I'm located at Storm's End, which is just north of Crystal Lake.  I'd be happy to show you around many of the free open areas for which to deed, and show you around the hunting locations that aren't very far from where I'm located.

Check out the Academy, and then come down to Storm's End and let me give you a tour.  Whataya say?

The N Indy Alliance is spread out over almost 1/4 of the map so not sure its that crowded - you can live nearby if you want to, or branch out if you want to :) Zach here is in a remote spot :D Plenty of those around all of Independence if thats what you want - its a big island. Also got empty mountain tops in our area, if thats more of your thing (now that clay can be moved anywhere - why not?). But do check out the rest of the map if you are up to it :) Just saying we got a great alliance and some aussies and at least one NZ guy like you specificly asked for :D The fact that most of the academy guys end up sticking around should say something about our alliance :) But you are welcome to keep the alliance while living anywhere on the NE side of the map. We got people south of Mist Lake, people on the very middle top North of the map, the northern steppe, by the grand steppe, close to the west end of the Snake canal. High concentration at Colossus lake due to the academy (and me and my highly social neighbors nature? People tend to stick within good "commuting distance").

7 hours ago, Rocklobstar said:

Don't do it! Exodus has far better hunting then Indy :D

Me and Borolf have deeds up in the NE, and there is tons of ppl in the local of this area. You'd pretty much be searching for privacy, rather then being lonely after awhile :D

Ahhh, hunting! Yea, I liked Exodus for that. I've lived in Exodus once when I was a total noob so I'm trying out the other servers. 

3 hours ago, Slickshot said:

Those North Indy guys are always quick to gobble up any newcomers.  Let me offer to show you around the area.  I've lived on Inde for many years, and I know many areas quite well.  I'm located at Storm's End, which is just north of Crystal Lake.  I'd be happy to show you around many of the free open areas for which to deed, and show you around the hunting locations that aren't very far from where I'm located.

Check out the Academy, and then come down to Storm's End and let me give you a tour.  Whataya say?

Fair enough Slickshot. Sounds interesting :D

• Like 1

It's a trap!!!

PM Seedlings in game and let her tell you about NE Exodus and perhaps a tour. She has a massive, super village near me with tons of ppl!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pocatella said:

Fair enough Slickshot. Sounds interesting :D

Alright, cool cool.  I sent you a pm here on the forums.  Just get back to me when you land on Inde and wanna setup a tour. :)

Have to say go with Rocklobsters advice, NE Exo is a great place, I do have a place on Crystal Lake in need of a caretaker though, its on the south end not far from the crystal canal.

Edited by JakeRivers

18 hours ago, Pocatella said:

Oh that's cool! Yea, I could use some temporary quarters while I search for a spot to call home. Now, this got me excited. I'll sail up there in a few days. I hope I see you guys in local. :D

If it happens that you arrive and Journeya or Booski are not on I am pretty much on a lot. (I play to much). I can't do much as far as inviting goes but I can ride up and attempt to show you around the academy area. The Grand Steepe isn't to far south from the academy, even though hunting is bad there. And if you wanted even more hunting the Eastern plains are more of a ride south but still pretty easy to get to. 

And yes Journeya has already mentioned we are pretty spread out about the NE area. There are some pretty open spaces next to me in the mountains however if you want something to look down on I would suggest over on one on the mountains. 

Looking forward to seeing you in alliance chat but you wont necessarily ever find me in local.