Sign in to follow this  
Jonydowy

Where are you guys!!

Hi there!

I'm here to say that i miss these guys with wurm videos,i used to enjoy watching them while doing my things in wurm. Factional fight brothers,Milosanx,Malena,Emoo!

I know life can keep you busy and making videos takes time but i'm sure i'm not the only one missing you :D

Hands up who agree with me!

• Like 9

I liked the bowl of chili challenge with Emoo

20 random alts with rakes/short swords against a sotg, chief, scale wearin, artifact wieldin nerd

who woulda thought he won

Edited by Oreo
  • Like 4

Wurm simply isn't worth the time, or money investment on the PvP side of things at this point in time. Until something changes, like the much requested merge or reset to keep people occupied until meaningful changes are put in place. (If you liked the PvP videos anyway.)

wtb merge

Edited by Propheteer
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Propheteer said:

game isn't worth playing at the moment. (or the prem cost)

wtb merge

+1  and I think Emoo went to the MR retirement home of pve desert online wiht all the other chaos mr retirees

All those names you mentioned Jonydowy, had made some entertaining and informative videos.  I like to see wurm through the eyes of others in that regard and fun to watch.   I have to add another great that had me strongly consider playing epic a while back when i had little interest..and that was the mighty Storm Ray and his black light epic news.  Deep in the archives is also one of his videos filled in for by propheteer when poor storm had a broken jaw....  Seeing storm try to eat at burger king with a newly minted set of chompers was only slighty more riveting than emoo's stab'm contest wilst eating hot chili sauce

• Like 3

Was wondering what happen to Factional Fight myself, hope everything is okay.

Speaking of videos and Wurm, would anyone be interested in a player stream?  I've never tried it because I felt Wurm is repetitive and no one would want to watch that, and that is probably true, but I'd be willing to throw up a stream of anyone was interested!  It's a way to see the projects of others and live in their neighborhood without traveling anywhere.  Let me know?

3 minutes ago, Slickshot said:

Speaking of videos and Wurm, would anyone be interested in a player stream?  I've never tried it because I felt Wurm is repetitive and no one would want to watch that, and that is probably true, but I'd be willing to throw up a stream of anyone was interested!  It's a way to see the projects of others and live in their neighborhood without traveling anywhere.  Let me know?

I did watched a wurm stream once..but it was pretty boring, tho i guess it depends what you doing in the stream..that guy was making materials for a knarr..not much to see there,hunting,exploring,visiting frinds could be fun to watch i guess.

Well for those who are interested, I'll be moving later this month into a house which will have fibre optic net come July. So once that happens I'll be putting out a ton of new content (I'm unsure right now how much will be Wurm focused). However aslong as a couple of key factors go well ingame in the next month or two (On the Dev/GM end) I'll hopefully doing quite abit of stuff once I get my uber internetz. Hopefully including, how to videos, village showcases and even some streams. So don't worry there is hope!

I believe Milo is busy with RL stuff currently anywho and also playing other games in what little down time he has, but you may see some kind of colab with us in the future. :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Emoo said:

Well for those who are interested, I'll be moving later this month into a house which will have fibre optic net come July. So once that happens I'll be putting out a ton of new content (I'm unsure right now how much will be Wurm focused). However aslong as a couple of key factors go well ingame in the next month or two (On the Dev/GM end) I'll hopefully doing quite abit of stuff once I get my uber internetz. Hopefully including, how to videos, village showcases and even some streams. So don't worry there is hope!

I believe Milo is busy with RL stuff currently anywho and also playing other games in what little down time he has, but you may see some kind of colab with us in the future. :)

That sounds great,can't wait!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Propheteer said:

like the much requested merge or reset

By the same people as elevation reset

We all know how that ended. 

• Like 2

i've made all my videos unlisted because the cancer that would follow if anyone irl ever heard my voice in them but i've got some good ones I love watching over from fights

On 3/12/2016 at 10:38 AM, Jonydowy said:

Hi there!

I'm here to say that i miss these guys with wurm videos,i used to enjoy watching them while doing my things in wurm. Factional fight brothers,Milosanx,Malena,Emoo!

I know life can keep you busy and making videos takes time but i'm sure i'm not the only one missing you :D

Hands up who agree with me!

Aww didn't notice this until now :), very sweet! I made a new video recently on the topic of rare horses, but yeah I was so busy with RL that I just didn't have the energy during those months. Thankfully FF bros have started to get more active now as well. But I dearly miss Milosanx's videos. Miloooo! 

• Like 1

On 3/12/2016 at 9:55 AM, Jonydowy said:

I did watched a wurm stream once..but it was pretty boring, tho i guess it depends what you doing in the stream..that guy was making materials for a knarr..not much to see there,hunting,exploring,visiting frinds could be fun to watch i guess.

you havent watched judi stream

skip to 10:30

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Alexgopen said:

you havent watched judi stream

skip to 10:30

that video is proof that aosp is still damn good

down to hurt from just killing a horse a+

• Like 1

Hey I'm in that video :) I sure miss the old elevation map

Hey all, Thx to FF boys for bringing up this thread in their latest video and also for the shout out.

I hadn't seen this post at all as i haven't been on the forums much lately. I have been playing a little bit and by no means stopped doing wurm videos, it's just about time or the lack of and actual time to myself to make videos. 

The long short of it is -- in point form---

- new house being built and taking a year overdue.

-Child enrolled at school 1.5hrs from current home in new area, so driving everyday. We hoped we were in the new house when school started this year ><

Hoping within the month we will be settled in the new place. We will have fibre to the premise so I will be able to stream.

I will actually get free time to make video.

Emoo is right, I have been playing other games as well, but that's always been the case.

It is good to see people are still watching my video even though I havent made one for 6 months, I have been getting subs every week. 

I will be back!

• Like 1

Kinda hard to make pvp videos when the games dead and there is no pvp

38 minutes ago, Josh said:

Kinda hard to make pvp videos when the games dead and there is no pvp

Do you do nothing but post on various thread how pvp is dead?

for goodness sakes, go outside or something

• Like 3

19 hours ago, SeeD said:

Do you do nothing but post on various thread how pvp is dead?

for goodness sakes, go outside or something

he could be posting from his iphone chillin on the beach hoping a roman sailboat pops into his local to pick him up and relive the glory days of epic pvp

• Like 1

Its sad but true, epic is destroyed because all our unique features were implemented on the freedom servers too, so nowadays there is 0 reason to choose epic anymore.