Sign in to follow this  
Atlas

Sweden Stunned At "Unreal" Surge In Refugee Sex Attacks

Is this accurate? I've read several reports that 'free press' has been restricted to the point where a majority of the populous isn't even exposed to this type of information as it's considered too politically incorrect. I'm interested to know the perspective of people from Norway, Sweden, and Finland. Thanks in Advance!

Here is the article: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-12/we-have-never-seen-anything-swedes-stunned-unreal-surge-refugee-sex-attacks

There has been a huge issue lately following the immigration of Syrian refugees. Because fundamentalist Islamic views are incompatible with Western views in the sense that the former has no regard for women as independent individuals, there has been a spike in assaults as well as a few high-profile (non-mainstream, at least in the US) events. The most well-known, to the best of my knowledge, is the one in Cologne, Germany on New Year's Eve.

Make sure you check the biases of any news sources you find. Progressive (AKA "Liberal" in American politics) sources will play it down so as not to offend religious people. American Conservative sources tend to exaggerate when it comes to Islam. In my opinion, this is a good commentary regarding the events:

Sargon also has a couple videos (two parts of one whole commentary) entitled "Sweden's Ra pe Culture" (sans space - the chat filter sucks). There's a lot more to it due to certain groups refusing completely to discuss religious topics that may offend some people and to recognize the differences between ideologies (which often are violent) and followers (who are often peaceful and cherry pick violence out of violent ideologies).

Edited by MisterTeddy

Meanwhile also native swedes have comitted same crime.

And also the crime to burn down the buildings in use as refugee shelters.
The refugees don't get any kind of war debriefing or cultural guiding while they sit and wait at those shelters.
They are also mixed no matter culture or background in those shelters, and that in itself causes arguments that leads to crimes.
Both sides comit crimes, also swedes.

It is easy to just show one side of the coin.

About desinformation and checking your sources:

Spoiler

As an example I can mention this game friend of mine who commented something I posted on Facebook.

She claimed there is a town in USA that officially follows Sharia.

I googled it and found this hilarious source  , it is desinformation like this that can trigger hate.

Then I followed up and found this more reliable source and this official source didn't state anything like that either.

Turns out that a huge amount of the people in Dearborn are christian arabs that migrated to USA in the 20s.
Far from a city with Sharia!

And a number of educated americans will belive in this desinformation simply cause of those two portraits on the top of the first link.

• Like 3

They just shove war damaged people who've seen horrors that a country that hasn't been in war for a hundred years can't even imagine into a condemned house with no instructions and no counceling for an indefinite amount of time. If the government of Sweden expected everything to work out fine with 0 effort they're morons.

Edit:
And yes, it's true that the free press is being limited by the "politically correct" forced upon everything. The irony in that is that the racist parties can spread whatever lies they want online because of it, because if the news says there's nothing wrong and the racists say everything's wrong - Who will gullible people believe when they notice that something's definitely wrong?

Edited by Aeris

I think it is worth mentioning that one can't be racist against an ideology. An ideology is not immune to criticism - it's an idea.

For clarity, I know that there is actual racism; I'm merely stating the above because too many people (again) don't understand the difference between criticizing the people and criticizing their ideas and/or actions.

Edited by MisterTeddy
  • Like 1

Judging solely by the various Internet sources of all kinds, i don't think this is anything new, the issue should have been looked upon 10 years ago, but it seems to be rising. However, banning pepper sprays in times like this is something only a moron can do.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, MisterTeddy said:

I think it is worth mentioning that one can't be racist against an ideology. An ideology is not immune to criticism - it's an idea.

For clarity, I know that there is actual racism; I'm merely stating the above because too many people (again) don't understand the difference between criticizing the people and criticizing their ideas and/or actions.

That's what Swedish politics are all about though - People don't dare speaking up because everything is labelled "politically incorrect" which is just another way of calling people racist to shut them up. Equal rights doesn't mean equal rights in Sweden because everything has to be evaluated according to gender, race and ideological belonging before a judgment is made. You might not get a job even if you're qualified if you don't look exotic enough because the company "promotes equality". But also: For some reason the established minimum wages agreed upon don't seem to apply when immigrants are hired. It's sickening because they're not given Swedish education so they don't learn the language, so when they can't get jobs they're taken into a special program called "phase 3". In that phase they're taken to work places and earn a salary that is usually only a 9th of what a regular employee would earn - Modern day Sweden uses slave labour under a fancier name.

This:

https://www.rt.com/news/167368-genital-mutilation-sweden-girls/

was big news 2 years ago and you wouldve expected the parents to go to jail, but for the most part it was just silenced because since it was part of their "religion" they said it was "politically incorrect" to criticize them for it.

Hi, im from Finland and can drink Sharkin under the table anytime.

• Like 4

locked.

please find another forum to share your ideological ideas and religious education (some posts have been hidden).

• Like 1