Sign in to follow this  
Nicrolis

[FIXED] Traitor animals for missions not being labeled traitor

Was talking to a friend while she was hunting down a traitor mountain lion, and she was complaining that she couldnt find it. Eventually she found an Aged mountain lion and was annoyed it wasnt the "traitor". She killed it and completed the mission. Corpse doesnt say traitor and the name while alive didnt have traitor in its name either.

i've ran into this problem at least 5 times off the top of my head. a lot more common than it should be and its been around since forever.

I do see that a bug is opened for this already.  I'll add this post to the report and a note that this is still an issue.  Thanks  for your report.

Usually, or at least in the past, it has been speculated that if it "ages up" with the tag present, it loses the tag.  I.e. Aged mountain lion traitor ages up to Old, loses tag.  But that's just a theory that's been bandied about.  Definitely run into this "not having traitor" tag several times, though at least on Epic/Serenity, seems to have been pretty solid lately.  One of those old, lingering bugs that needs final squashing! :P