Sign in to follow this  
MrGrimreaper

Unique Creature Items

Unique Creature Items  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see unique item drops such as Goblin leader weapon and shield or troll king club have a function as Decoration like a plaque when you have the right item(s) to make it

• That would be something awesome to see happen
    • It would only Create more drama within the community due to private fights
    • I don't really do Unique fights, so i could care less either way.
    • Why couldn't you find something better to poll on....

I have been doing some thinking Since i am an avid particpant of unique fights items such as the goblin leader sword and shield troll king maul or even the teeth of any of the unique have no real value nor sought after i figured if we could make  a tooth necklace

or a weapon plaque, or even as i brought up before taxadermy could be something  to look for when partaking in unique fight so i made this poll to see what you the people think about it... lets see what you all think

• Like 2

teeth necklace might be a good addition to jewerly smithing

Edited by MrGrimreaper
  • Like 1

Just pls make an image for it :wub:  When I am finally 90fs, I want to sport a tooth necklace to go along with my title.

It would be great to have ALL animals sometimes drop a fun item. Add a little excitement!

• Like 2

I'm always for new content that doesn't ruin anything. Furniture is always good.

• Like 1

its nice to see some decorative items thrown into the mix, gives the hunters something to display for their efforts instead of just items that are used and poof

• Like 1

I want skull shoulder pads and teeth necklaces/bracelets please. 

• Like 1

Even make the meat off them work like the nutrious crab meat, acts like a meal.

for those of you have viewed this no one can see your answer i just want to know what the people think any poll answer is fine =)

Not a big fan of polls. They tend to force an answer into a more narrow scope than the question might deserve and rob me of the freedom to choose my own wording.

YESSS!!!! PLEASE haha also would like to start joining in on some of these raids when i get my skill a bit higher only at 35 right now :(

52 minutes ago, Smwoodburn said:

YESSS!!!! PLEASE haha also would like to start joining in on some of these raids when i get my skill a bit higher only at 35 right now :(

Those raids arent exactly public atm unfortunately. Theyre all being done secretly by private raid groups.

ahhhh i see lol well ill need to raise skill and join one then eh ;) not even necessarily for the loot just the experience and be able to say "yea i helped with slay (unique) hehe :P

more time than not people make them private because either 

1. they are in fact greedy

2. they spent there time and effort finding them and don't think people who put no time into them deserve free stuff

3.they do them when it it convent for them to do them

4. public fights are extremely laggy making it either hard to fight or disconnect frequently

So i would suggest they if you want to  earn anything out of  unqiue fights it would be fair to say put some effort into it...

• Like 1

can there be a dragon wing cape please???? haha have attachable items like attach dragon claws to scale gauntlets or hide gauntlets and make it combine as to be used for unarmed fighting or something? haha  use the horns to hollow out for liquid storage "drink some mead out of the horn of a dragon" hehe :) idk ideas probably too much though lol

would most certainly do that! ill work on my Fighting then when i feel comfy with it ill start helping however i can