Sign in to follow this  
Yamuliss

End GM Censorship of the Forums

18 minutes ago, Amadee said:

Correct

Incorrect since you still choose to use the word **right**   Especially in view of  your own first sentence.  They have granted us the **privilege** of posting here, subject to the rules, and they've actually imposed very few restrictions on what we can say.  Mostly just how we say it.  And btw, that is their **right**

Show me the one where it says you do.  Show me anything, anywhere, where it says you have any "rights" whatsoever on a private forum.  But if it would make you happy, (unlikely), maybe they should put that somewhere in the rules.  lol.

Show me where it says that's what they want us to do.  Had they ever said that, then I'd have something to point to.  lol.  Sounds to me like you got your hand slapped for something and are now being sour grapes about it rather than admitting you were probably in the wrong.   Do a google search on the word "specious."  That describes your arguments.

Anyway, this is a fruitless debate so with this, I will now bow out. 

I haven't gotten jack slapped i have played a good game when i was playing and a clean and honest game and got along for the most part with the staff 90% the time. I gave alot to the ingame economy and purchased much from many int he game. Many who ahve now quit and left the game seeing how its turned into a waste dump. A few of the staff  out there i questioned on being staff but for most part i got along with them all.. I don't play Wurm Online anymore and won't because of the toxic nature of those left playing. Only a few or a handful remain in my eyes good players the rest belong to special interest groups, complainers and trouble makers ect ect. If Wurm online doing so good then why is it that it's forum is dieing, it's player base is going and it's players 90% the time are disgruntled? As one poster put it, Well we are trying to get rid of the negative comment on the forum as to not scare off the new players. That's laughable seeing how nothing really changed nor will it ever change as long as you have some the same individuals around vieing for all the control of what is sold at what price and what is said and how its said on the forum in conjunction with favoritism. It is a fact!

Hello,

I was made aware of this topic earlier today by some concerned members.  I offer my apologies for not putting a stop to this nonsense far sooner.  We are in the middle of some reorganizing and things are a bit hectic.  Unless Yamuliss tries to register more accounts to make his problems seem more legitimate or to advertise his WU server/s if he operates any, then he will not be seeing any replies to this.

I applaud most of you for your understanding of the rules and why they are the way they are.  Your counter arguments against Yamuliss's rhetoric was very good.  Since this person seems to have no interest in being a real member of the Wurm Online community I have exercised my "right" to "constructive censorship" of his participation here.

Thank you,

Enki (Head Game Master)

• Like 14