Sign in to follow this  
Theonis

Tunneling Worker/Brick Maker

I have a rather large tunnel I would like mined out for me.  I have already mined the path to be used so the hard part is already done.  All it needs is to be turned into two tiles wide.  I am asking for about 4k Shards mined out and 1k bricks made.  So this is paying up to 5 Silver.  I say up to because it is a long tunnel but have not counted how many tiles need to be mined out.  So which ever comes first.  The tunnel is done or the amount of tiles I can afford are mined out.  I will even come get you if you are on another server.  The job is on Deliverance.

I would like to get the bricks knocked out in the beginning so this will be one of those mine 1k shards, turn them into bricks and then back to tunneling.  I only want the rock cut out, the resource veins I will take care of my self.  I have no hot food cooking skill so food will be on short supply but I will see what I can do for you if you require it, no promises.  There is a bed you can sleep in, and the job is not a rush a job.  That being said, Taking a month to complete it isn't cool.

This is a Pay as you go type project so if you want 1s each time you make 1k I can do that as well.  Or you can cash out half way and leave the rest for me to figure out what to do with.  If you do cash out half way you are only going to be paid for the work you have done.

Edit: You can keep the shards you mine, I will provide BSBs for temporary storage but you have to figure out how to get it shipped your self.

Edited by Theonis

Hello i may be able to help with this.. is the job still available?