Sign in to follow this  
Russwoods

going to build that bridge

hello again every1, I read one of the last post before I closed that thread on the free dirt, a person said Rolf will enjoy all of the Templar guard silver I am putting out. you know until that time it did not make sense to me why am I doing what I am doing, but that person was right, why should I spend all of this real money on silver to spend in this game, just to get into disagreement with people I do not know in real life, Rockybalboa and his crew are just personas that people have created in this game, and if they want to play high lords of glasshollow market who am I to stop them .For what they do has in this game has nothing to do with me nor does it matter to me, so thankyou guys for the opening of my eyes I do not need to spend a lot of money here to have fun, for I really do have every resource that wurm offers on my deeds now and with transformation liquid I can make them, so why do I need all of that land in the water, But back to the point at hand I am going to build that bridge, and resize my deeds out of the water, (that saves me countless silver, for all of that dirt) which will still give me a access to my other deed, but the only people that is going to get hurt by the people who want to play high lords of wurm, is the people who sell items like dirt ,brick, mortar and other items that build a deed, and the people like rolf who own this game, for it will be people like me who leave this game or stay here and not spend as much money on silver from the store because of the people who think they own every deed in a area just for some crazy reason, LIke the high lord of wurm syndrome , so this goes to Rocky and crew remove your boat, (BTW rydell loved the new name of it that is funny) for I am adding dirt so I can build the bridge, and would hate for your boat to be come grounded, and I hope Rocky and his glasshollow market crew enjoy their persona in this game. which I know i will enjoy my persona

• Like 1

We don't play "high lords of Wurm". We were simply doing this to protect the waterways from an intentional closing off due to you getting upset.  If you would of built a regular bridge, not impeding access -- we wouldn't of even made that post informing the public of the close off.  Although - seeing as our alliance owns literally every deed around yours, and there are about 6 humans working to better the area, we feel we have a say when someone who wishes 0% interaction with others and no teamwork tries to close off the area due something trivial and stupid.

We were even willing to help you build this bridge 100%, until you backed out of the previous agreement. we don't want any problems, we just want to keep access for traders. You are -- and have always been -- free to do whatever you wish. As long as it wasn't intentional greifing/harassment.

We just want to work together, where-as you just want to close everything off, and wall your deeds in.

As long as a bridge of "adequate" size to keep "clear access" is built -- like Enki said, then all will be well =]

*Also*  Making a forum thread and then not wanting any replies and then forcing it closed is just petty. We are all wiling to talk here, as this is a public communication forum =]

Edited by Rydell
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Russwoods said:

please close

Just don't close-off the harbor, you have been given GM instruction to remove your current obstruction.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Russwoods said:

I read one of the last post before I closed that thread on the free dirt, a person said Rolf will enjoy all of the Templar guard silver I am putting out.

Rofl, I'm fine if he wants to throw spirit templar shaped silver coins at me. I might come have a look at the market though.

• Like 1

good to see you are Russwood i meet 1.7 year ago who was nice and helpfull...   im real rockybalboa and new owner of rockybalboa ingame have nothing to do with issuess we have about highway :D    All i can says is Together we are stronger so dont giveup on that no one is mad on you we still can be friends and sort out all problems and make Glasshollow Region even better :D

Happy to see you back

Not more of this. Just do it. You don't have to broadcast to the entire Wurm community that you're doing something. The fact that you and Rydell & co. are having a disagreement and GM's were involved has nothing to do with the general community. 

I'm not annoyed with the fact that you are trying to "have fun" and "enjoy the game". Feel free. 4 posts on something that should have been between the two groups & GM's is not only "a bit excessive", but 4 more posts than there really should have been.

I'm not saying "Please close", but for the sake of ending this unnecessary drama... Please. Stop.

• Like 3

I'm unsure, Are you asking for more help with the bridge? I'm not sure why you would post this otherwise.

25 minutes ago, zethreal said:

Not more of this. Just do it. You don't have to broadcast to the entire Wurm community that you're doing something. The fact that you and Rydell & co. are having a disagreement and GM's were involved has nothing to do with the general community. 

I'm not annoyed with the fact that you are trying to "have fun" and "enjoy the game". Feel free. 4 posts on something that should have been between the two groups & GM's is not only "a bit excessive", but 4 more posts than there really should have been.

I'm not saying "Please close", but for the sake of ending this unnecessary drama... Please. Stop.

Out of 134 thousand threads and over 1.3 million posts, no one makes anyone come into these -- including you. Feedback is feedback regardless of whether someone wants to hear it or not =].

Also, this publicity is great for our market. Over 12 new merchants, and over 5 new people to our resort. In the end, a forum is meant for discussions of all kinds.

Also, it's Rockybalboa & Co.  I'm just a worker here =]

12 minutes ago, Namekat said:

Please update with Vlogs daily.

Make some popcorn. We have dozens of screenshots, small GIF's, and tons of chat logs. No need to plaster all of that up here though. =P

9 minutes ago, fencejumper said:

I'm unsure, Are you asking for more help with the bridge? I'm not sure why you would post this otherwise.

Basically, since he has /ignore on all of us in game, he feels he has to come onto here and make all these posts. He feels this is a "formal" way to notify us of things In this case in particular he is basically saying "Im going to continue building this bridge -- against the Head GM's orders, etc etc."

We only made 1 forum post -- a public service announcement -- about the waterway closing. Yes, it did end up turning into a sand throwing fest, but once it was closed we thought it was the end of it. Each successive page to this dilemma has been a thread he himself has created -- and seeing as he throws out "high lords of wurm" and other slings towards us, we will not hesitate to input our two cents on the matter, when he makes a thread, every single time.

On a side note, come on down to the market -- we have lots of nice deals and offer a friendly environment for all =]

Edited by Rydell

2 minutes ago, Rydell said:

On a side note, come on down to the market -- we have lots of nice deals and offer a friendly environment for all =]

I was there earlier :) Bought a pair of shiney huge axes for bashing. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Namekat said:

Send it all to me in a pm I'm bored.

Ill sum it up for you. Guy logs in after 7-8 months of not playing. Guy realizes he lost land near his island, and no longer has walking access (which means its not an island in the first place). Guy gets mad and throws threats. Guy starts closing the harbor intentionally to get back at all of us for doing nothing to him in the first place.  Now you're caught up =P

1 minute ago, fencejumper said:

I was there earlier :) Bought a pair of shiney huge axes for bashing. 

I love the sound of commerce in the morning. They sure beat usin' those shoddy troll clubs =]

22 minutes ago, Rydell said:

Out of 134 thousand threads and over 1.3 million posts, no one makes anyone come into these -- including you. Feedback is feedback regardless of whether someone wants to hear it or not =].

Also, this publicity is great for our market. Over 12 new merchants, and over 5 new people to our resort. In the end, a forum is meant for discussions of all kinds.

Also, it's Rockybalboa & Co.  I'm just a worker here =]

I didn't mean to make it sound like I was upset with you guys. It's just how he tries to make his side so public because that evidently makes it right. I haven't made it to your market yet, but I plan to. I wish you guys luck and hopefully a slightly quieter future. I only referred to it by your name because it was already in the post.  

5 minutes ago, zethreal said:

I didn't mean to make it sound like I was upset with you guys. It's just how he tries to make his side so public because that evidently makes it right. I haven't made it to your market yet, but I plan to. I wish you guys luck and hopefully a slightly quieter future. I only referred to it by your name because it was already in the post.  

I apologize, i did kind of sound like a  d.i.c.k.  there =/. Its just the futility of all this from his end is just cannon fodder at this point. Hopefully he realizes that from what I said in that post.

Let us know when/if you do, we would be happy to assist you here in the market with anything you need - just let us know =]

Edited by Rydell

8 minutes ago, Rydell said:

I apologize, i did kind of sound like a  d.i.c.k.  there =/. Its just the futility of all this from his end is just cannon fodder at this point. Hopefully he realizes that from what I said in that post.

Let us know when/if you do, we would be happy to assist you here in the market with anything you need - just let us know =]

It's all good :) 

I'm down near newspring, but I'll make an excuse to get up there at some point.

1 minute ago, zethreal said:

It's all good :) 

I'm down near newspring, but I'll make an excuse to get up there at some point.

No worries, we will be here for a very long time, and our market is growing with new additions as we speak. Everyone is welcome here 24/7 =].

Ah, newspring. The walled island suburbs of Xanadu, from what I hear =P.

2 minutes ago, Rydell said:

No worries, we will be here for a very long time, and our market is growing with new additions as we speak. Everyone is welcome here 24/7 =].

Ah, newspring. The walled island suburbs of Xanadu, from what I hear =P.

I'm on the mainland, but down that way. And yeah, that's about what Newspring is from what I've seen.

and all of this just make me glad im on the far side of Xanadu.

I swear, if you kids don't stop fighting I'm going to pull this forum over and beat both of you with my ring hand.

• Like 1

Ok, I get it.  A player thinks that just because he spends lots of money on the game, he has more rights than his neighbors.  Seen this come up too many times, and it always ends the same way, the player ends up either getting banned or just plain quits because he can't have everything his way.

• Like 1

I can't believe this is still dragging on, what an absolute tool.

You also only managed to get 3 capital letters in the right places, and has anybody ever told you that there is more to punctuation than the humble comma?

Your posts are an eyesore to read and judging by the (lack) of grammar and content I'm assuming that you're either a thirteen year old that sneaks off with daddy's credit card to buy things in Wurm or that you were frequently dropped on the head during your formative years.

I'm sure I speak for a great many people when I say that nobody gives a flying wet fart about your bridge, if it gets in the way of boat travel someone will just dig it down anyway.

I guess all I can hope for now is that you will put your efforts into building a bridge over that massive river of tears you seem to be shedding over the "high lords of wurm".

• Like 2

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2016 at 4:26 AM, Bronwynn said:

and all of this just make me glad im on the far side of Xanadu.

please close