Sign in to follow this  
Chikiza

Wurm freezes by embarking on a wagon

Hello,

i get a freeze by embarking on a wagon and that three times now.

Here is a screen from it:

hrovfyhh.png

I can confirm this bug, have experienced it on a large cart and a wagon.

Come to think of it I think this was a issue some years ago not sure when it was

Edited by Keran
Additional information

Hello I just wanted to report that I keep getting this issue where every once in awhile i hop on my wagon and it freezes the screan then i disembark and its still frozen so i have to restart the client. I was wondering if anyone else was having this problem? Also, just something to look into when possible. Thank you for your time!

this has been in the game for months, and it happens on all vehicles, (boats, carts, wagons, ship transporters)

i've noticed it in the boats as well the last couple hours. a few times it even lags out and boots me.

6 hours ago, TradingAlt said:

this has been in the game for months, and it happens on all vehicles, (boats, carts, wagons, ship transporters)

yeap. i think first time i have noticed it was like feb last year... the worst is when you cross the server and get stuck like that somewhere on chaos with pms from members from other kingdoms :)

8 hours ago, TradingAlt said:

more than a month, came with wagons iirc. was really bad when they first launched them, then they had a minor fix that made it happen very rarily. Now its poking its head back out >_<