Sign in to follow this  
Kadmint

Issue: tiles shifting while moving [Resolved]

Hello! I finally made my own thread about this bug I've had for about 2 years now, ever since I started to use new laptop with 64-bit java. Tiles have since then shifted randomly while I move. I've tried to google out several times how to fix this issue, but I haven't been able to find solution that works for me. I've tried different combinations with the Compability -settings without any result and also tried both 32-bit and 64-bit java. My graphics card is Nvidia GeForce GT 740M. Here are some examples of my view when I play the game. Any solution ideas are welcome!

kQfjPXW.jpglbAdARu.jpgbIT1RtA.jpg

I know this is a problem with Intel Integrated Graphics cards.

I suspect that Wurm isn't using your Nvidia card, check the nvidia control panel.

I know I had problems initially getting it to recognise Java as a 3d app.

I had to find some guide in order to do that and it WORKED! It seems that the problem was that Nvidia card wasn't in use when Wurm client was on. Now I forced it to use it and it works. Thank you so much!

This was the guide I used, but instead of "Auto-Select" I used "Nvidia processor with enhanced performance":

1. Right Click on Desktop
2. Select nVidia Control Panel
3. In left panel select "Manage 3D Settings"
4. In right panel select Global Tab
5. Under "Preferred Graphics Processoricon1.png" select "Auto-Select" and hit APPLY button

Now try again and see if it properly selects correct GPU. If not

6. Repeat steps 1 thru 3 above
7. In right panel select "Program Settings" tab
8. Under section 1., check the box for "only programs on this computericon1.png"
9. then hit the "Add" button and find the program that you want to run on nVidia card
10 Go down to section 2. and select nVidia processor

Edited by Kadmint
Added guide
  • Like 2