Sign in to follow this  
Russwoods

Want to get rid of free dirt (Revenge Island)

3 hours ago, Russwoods said:

wow I guess people cannot read, as I have said in other threads it is within bad taste not to stay on topic of a thread, and this topic just had a drama attack, but no matter a worker has agreed to the task and all details have been worked out and the worker know that they might be harassed by the drama nuts from this and other threads (be well and good gaming) this thread has ended please close

Actually it's rather clear that every single person in this thread can read just fine, hence the "LOL", and *facepalms* and all the other posts that are 100% on topic to whats going on. =]. By a "drama attack" Im going to assume you mean a "realization of most posters that what I am asking people to do is hilarious and/or petty".

"Harassed by the Drama nuts" Is coming from the guy who literally is the Architect of All refusal in this matter - who will not work with us in any way and is finding any way to cause unnecessary tension in the area =P.

Although you are persistent to refuse your GM orders -- it is not wise. We tried to work with you, so all of this is on you man. We all just want to get along =].

Trench party in Russwood's perimeter?

Dig down as far as we can go, then curb every tile border.

1 minute ago, Revelation said:

Trench party in Russwood's perimeter?

Dig down as far as we can go, then curb every tile border.

As much as The Glasshollow Market Crew has done everything to foster teamwork (including doing all the work for a previous bridge agreement he backed out of), we will not resort to lowering ourselves to his level. Plus he is continually hiring more NPCs to attack anyone and everyone who comes near his island deed -- so its not going to happen without fighting and screaming.

The funny thing is is he is hiring someone to dig where we were originally doing it ourselves, for free. I don't understand that.

You're welcome to visit the market anytime though, we have a nice selection of things =].

Rofl, I'm fine if he wants to throw spirit templar shaped silver coins at me. I might come have a look at the market though.

• Like 3