Sign in to follow this  
Russwoods

Want to get rid of free dirt (Revenge Island)

Before any1 thinks this is more drama please stop there, I am making a canal on the east side of the deed, well cleaning dirt from the perimeter ( it is open no permission is needed), So if any1 wants free dirt please feel free to dredge anything within my east perimeter, just stay within the 5 tile perimeter rule for my deed only ,please make it as deep for a large ship like a corbita 50 dirt deep is fine .The deed is located just north of glasshollow market, AGAIN YOU DREDGE THE DIRT YOU KEEP IT IT IS ALL FREE , be well and blessed and good gaming

The funny thing is is there is already a canal to the east of his revenge island deed -- something that has existed for over 4 months [We were literally digging it, until he himself told us to stop -- hence the reason it is not complete]. Now seeing as he is requesting a "5 tile perimeter rule" to his deed, that only leaves the 5 squares of our market perimeter for you to dig in for this supposed canal.

So he is literally asking you to come dig in our perimeter(s), and not his, adding more fuel to an already unstable situation. If we wanted someone to dig this canal deeper on our own land, we would let people know. He can't make that choice for us =P.

While we encourage anyone and everyone to visit our market for all of your needs, there is no need for you to get swept up in all this ridiculousness local drama.

Edited by Rydell
  • Like 1

If you want to give out free dirt, how about all those shipments of dirt you ordered and have been boasting about, since you have been ordered to stop and remove your landbridge. 

I was kind of guessing that was the dirt beeing offered?

10 minutes ago, Cecci said:

If that's in reference to Meldichoir's statement, than no. Russ is trying to get people to come do his work for him and to come and dredge dirt out of our perimeter(s). (He would be able to do it himself, but as he has made all of us KOS and has hired multiple spirit guards -- showing no sign of working with us, we temporarily have returned the favor until all this gets sorted out).

The dirt Meldichoir is referencing is the dirt that, for literally weeks, he was verbally taunting us about getting -- like "Hey, I've got 30k dirts now, think that's enough to close off the harbor?" etc etc. He verbally tries to get a rise out of all us here in local when he can =P

Just stab him, oh wait freedom. Come to Chaos!

30 minutes ago, Cecci said:

there's a lot of instances where freedomers want people to do their work for them for free arising recently

10 minutes ago, Lulu said:

Just stab him, oh wait freedom. Come to Chaos!

Hehe. I like the way you think =P. Luckily the HGM has done this already(metaphorically) -- we are just waiting patiently for him to comply =]

10 minutes ago, ExpiredSalsa said:

there's a lot of instances where freedomers want people to do their work for them for free arising recently

From what the old neighbors (who have since moved away due to his actions in the past) have claimed, this is exactly what he does =P.

In reality the "Get rid of free dirt" title is misleading, it should say "You can dredge anywhere, but come over here and dredge in our neighbors perimeter for me"  =]

• Like 2

With a server as large as Xanadu and the population as small as it is, why can you even see your neighbor?

1 minute ago, Aeryck said:

With a server as large as Xanadu and the population as small as it is, why can you even see your neighbor?

Good point. In this particular case, when you have a vengeful neighbor in between all your alliance deeds threatening to close off a highly trafficked waterway for a market that has been around since the birth of Xanadu, it tends to get the attention of everyone around =P.

• Like 1

As much as I don't care for Rocky, it seems like Russ is digging himself into a hole.... pun fully intended..... lol

Seriously, if you're that angry at these guys running the market, why not just move elsewhere? I know it's tough if you've been there a long time, but it's a game. Enjoy the game instead of all of this nonsense.

Edited by Lotus1

1 minute ago, Cecci said:

The current or previous Rocky?

I don't know the current Rocky personally. The previous one there was stuff that happened elsewhere that I didn't care for.

Edited by Lotus1

1 hour ago, Lotus1 said:

As much as I don't care for Rocky, it seems like Russ is digging himself into a hole.... literally..... lol

Seriously, if you're that angry at these guys running the market, why not just move elsewhere? I know it's tough if you've been there a long time, but it's a game. Enjoy the game instead of all of this nonsense.

Haha, literally, metaphorically, and any other "phoric" way you can think of. 

I think at this point its a combination of a refusal to do what was he was ordered to do, and a refusal to see he is intentionally causing harm to an area out of spite.

58 minutes ago, Cecci said:

The current or previous Rocky?

All of this stems from the grudge Russ has towards the old Rocky from way back, and why he refuses to work with anyone around here, he thinks we are all "rocky warriors", therefore he fights tooth and nail =P.  In fact when I first met him he refused to believe I wasnt Rocky an another alt for quite some time, and proceeded to be rather harsh to me from day 1.

55 minutes ago, Aeryck said:

This is why Wurm needs these:

Moving-A-House%20jpg.jpg

Agreed!! A super capacity flatbed wagon being hauled by dozens of animals. How wonderful a sight that would be.

Hey, is that a Mol Rehan truck?

Edited by Rydell

6 hours ago, Lotus1 said:

I don't know the current Rocky personally. The previous one there was stuff that happened elsewhere that I didn't care for.

This whole episode stems from the inability of some people to see past old differences. Take these events to heart. This has not been some dispute over personal property; it was a refusal to tolerate the kind of despicable attitude that we've all heard about or experienced first hand.

Without knowing anything else about the new Rocky, you should be able to at least see that he stands up for the community here. This is my home as well. 

5 minutes ago, Meldichoir said:

This whole episode stems from the inability of some people to see past old differences. Take these events to heart. This has not been some dispute over personal property; it was a refusal to tolerate the kind of despicable attitude that we've all heard about or experienced first hand.

Without knowing anything else about the new Rocky, you should be able to at least see that he stands up for the community here. This is my home as well. 

Personally, I'm not going to take sides here. My comments are more from someone outside-looking-in. Russ just sounds like he's going about thing in a rather poor way. That being said, the thread regarding access being blocked off I also felt was uncalled for.

Basically, this isn't stuff for the forums. This is stuff that needs to be sorted out like adults.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lotus1 said:

Personally, I'm not going to take sides here. My comments are more from someone outside-looking-in. Russ just sounds like he's going about thing in a rather poor way. That being said, the thread regarding access being blocked off I also felt was uncalled for.

Basically, this isn't stuff for the forums. This is stuff that needs to be sorted out like adults.

Well, there were more than one mind behind it, and that thread was in a long time planning. When we encouraged the thread to finally be launched, it was as if it was the final resort. You are just an outsider, looking in; I wouldn't expect you to understand.

wow I guess people cannot read, as I have said in other threads it is within bad taste not to stay on topic of a thread, and this topic just had a drama attack, but no matter a worker has agreed to the task and all details have been worked out and the worker know that they might be harassed by the drama nuts from this and other threads (be well and good gaming) this thread has ended please close

So according to posts above you've invited somebody to dredge in other's perimeter and warned them that they might get harassed... Well. They likely will.

Spoiler

Of course they won't, the other side is certainly aware that the "worker" is not the one to blame.