Current waiting period due to orders placed...

Temporarily closed deed transitioning

All orders will need to be placed in advance and please give time for response thank you.

I will be updating this as much as possible to follow current trade value, as well as, building up stock as to decrease the waiting period. Thank you for your visit and I personally thank you for your patience.

Will also accept trade of equal value in resources, depending if said resources/items are needed! :) Flexibility....gotta love it! :D 

Willing to trade for the following items at said value:

Shovel, iron 90+ quality with COC(avg cast) and WOA(90+) for 3-3.5 silver

Stone chisel, iron 90+ quality with COC(avg cast) and WOA(90+) for 3-3.5 silver

Rare Mallet (Blank) 5 silver at 90ql, 3s unimproved

Rock Shards in bulk 50+ql 1 silver/K

Large Crates for 8 copper per

MY GUARANTEE! I will NOT sell something for a price i personally wouldn't pay for.

Bulk Resources               Price(S)         Skill                                    In Stock                    

Marble Brick                               2.5/K

Stone Brick                                  2s/K                                                                                                                                       

Mortar                                          2.5s/K                                                                                                                                  

Clay                                             1s/K                          73 Digging                                                                                           

Tar                                               1s/K                          73 Digging                                                                                            

Peat                                             1s/K                          73 Digging                                                                                             

Sand                                            1s/K                         73 Digging                                                                                              

Dirt                                              1s/K                          73 Digging                                                             

Planks                                         1s/K                                                                                                                                            

Colossus Brick                            2s/K                                                                                                                                           

Lump                                           1s/K                         53 Mining                              Iron, Silver, Lead, Tin, Zinc

(Ask about Gold, Bronze, and Brass)

Shafts                                         1s/K                                                                                                                                          

Fence bars                                 1s/150                                                                                                                                       

Iron Ribbon                                1s/200                                                                                                                                        

Nails                                          1s/K                                                                                                                                          

Metal Sheets                             1s/5                                                                                                                                           

Log(Oak or Willow)                  (unavailable)

Log(any other)                            1s/300                            40 WC                               

Sprouts(Oak/Willow)                2s/100                                                                                         

Sprouts(any other)                     1s/100                                                                                                                                         

Flowers                                     1s/100                                                                                                         

Mixed Grass                             1s/k  

BSB's                                        15c per

Large crates                            10c per                                                           

Small crates                                       4c per

If COD is 1 copper total, no COD fee.

Rare Items                Quantity             Price

Rare Brick                           X0                      10c per

Rare Clay                           X0                     15c per

Rare Dirt                             X0                      10c per

Rare Col. Brick                 X0                      10c per

Rare Large Nail                  X0                      10c per

Rare Flower                     X0                      10c per

Rare Iron Lump               X0                       10c per

Rare Sand                         X0                        10c per

Rare Rock Shard               X0                        10c per

Rare Sprout                       X0                         10c per

Supreme Items                                Quantity              Price

Supreme heap of sand                             X0                             20c per

Supreme square piece of cloth          X0                           50c per

Supreme lump of tin                                 X0                           20c per

Supreme Sprout                                       X0                           20c per

Gems

Star Sapphire     58ql                 2.5s

PM Smwoodburn through forum(preferred) or in game for special requests or questions, thank you. :)

Repairing service-need your items repaired to 0.0 damage and don't have the time to do it? Bring them to me at Wachy Woodys Workshop H11 norrh part of in game map Free!!!

***OPEN***

Special Services and Job Orders              Price(S)

Digging Service                                                                        1s/K  OR  50c/K +Haul

Land Filling                                                                             Jobs negotiable

Guard Tower Service                                                                3s

Mining (in caves)                                                                   1s/20 walls OR 1s/50 + Haul

Transportation Service                                                           Dependent on location(coastal): 50c anywhere on 8x8,

Indy: 50copper outer and 1s central,

Xanadu: 1s outer coast, 2s inner coast, anywhere inland is negotiable.

Personal Transport                                                                    Need a lift somewhere let me know!;) Donations

Colossus (any)             20-25s to build or-->  [6s +crate cost] care packages (colossus in a box) additional gold or silver sheets optional.

In the event that materials are provided, the labor fee will be all that remains.

Please leave comments and any requests you may have. Also, in the event that orders start backing up I will let you know ahead of time before placing you on the waiting list. If you like the service you received please be sure to leave something nice on my page! Thank you and have a fantastic day! :D

WTS  Looking for your BULK resources, greenery and services look no further! at http://forum.wurmonline.com/index.php?/topic/139041-wacky-woodys-workshop/

WTS delivery services: 8x8 50c, Indy: outer coast 50c, inner coast 1s. Xan: outer coast 1s, inner coast 2s. Inland transport negotiable.

Edited by Smwoodburn
Setting up new deed not ready to open just yet will re-grand open at furthar date!!

3k Meat 3s

Can pick it up with Crate Swap

Edited by Vortexxx

Rare Brick                     X3               10c per

Rare Clay                      X1               10c per

can cod to me as well

Thank you Vortexxx for your patience!:)

13 hours ago, Vortexxx said:

Rare Brick                     X3               10c per

Rare Clay                      X1               10c per

can cod to me as well

Brick is sent clay is now sent as well. :P Thank you!

Edited by Smwoodburn

Supreme heap of sand     X1             20c per

CoD to Zigozag, please.

11 hours ago, zigozag said:

Supreme heap of sand     X1             20c per

CoD to Zigozag, please.

Will send as soon as i get to deed :) headed there now

Its sent now thank you enjoy!

Edited by Smwoodburn

Moved to Freedom Isles Market - Merchant Ads.

Niru's order placed via in-game pm

900 variety logs, 2k brick, 200 variety regular sprouts, 25 oak sprouts for 15 silver agreed to with delivery

Later added the following: 100 variety reg sprouts, 25 oak/willow mixed sprouts, 500 brick, 2k clay and bsb's to fit all of the product in. agreed to 20 silver.

Edited by Smwoodburn

CoD 1 rare dirt to Zigozag, please

3 minutes ago, zigozag said:

CoD 1 rare dirt to Zigozag, please

[04:53:34] The items silently disappear from the spirit castle. You expect them to arrive in less than ten minutes.

Enjoy! :)

Just bought a rare clay, was pretty fast and friendly! Would recommend! :)

[09:39:06] You sense imps whispering your name and saying you have 1 mail waiting to be picked up.

[08:24:54] <Smwoodburn> for 1k iron lump 200 total oak/willow log and 4 crates thats 3s 40c

Xanadu "Lost Boys" deed near Rome L17

2 hours ago, sdelobel said:

[08:24:54] <Smwoodburn> for 1k iron lump 200 total oak/willow log and 4 crates thats 3s 40c

will begin working on it when i get back i also have another job im working on when mobs respawn so ill be taking time in between to do that Deli

On 3/8/2016 at 11:42 PM, Smwoodburn said:

Niru's order placed via in-game pm

900 variety logs, 2k brick, 200 variety regular sprouts, 25 oak sprouts for 15 silver agreed to with delivery

Later added the following: 100 variety reg sprouts, 25 oak/willow mixed sprouts, 500 brick, 2k clay and bsb's to fit all of the product in. agreed to 20 silver.

Shipment was delivered earlier today Thanks again for the order! :D

On 3/9/2016 at 9:34 AM, sdelobel said:

Deli your order is complete and delivered earlier today. Thank you :)

Edited by Smwoodburn

ill take the supreme sand cod to vortexxx

Just now, Vortexxx said:

ill take the supreme sand cod to vortexxx

supreme sand already sold have none currently in stock

haha i dont currently have one but ill let you know ahead of time next one i get ;)

alrighty everyone schedule is full until further notice thank you for all the support and orders as of late! :)

4k shafts, 4k clay, 4k planks, as well as 12k iron lumps. iron lumps first.  g17 Indy ingame map, or 37x/17y community map.

Edited by Smwoodburn

Russwoods your order is completed 1k tin lump, 1k marble brick, 2k colossus brick thank you for the order pm me when you are on! :)

Order is now delivered :) traded 10 crates for the tin and 6.5 silvers for the rest :)

Edited by Smwoodburn

Soniczap your order of 1.5k mixed grass is complete thank you for your order! :)

Rare Sand                         X1                        10c per

CoD to me, please