11 minutes ago, zigozag said:

Rare Sand                         X1                        10c per

CoD to me, please

someone literally just beat you to it Zig! sorry about that, but thank you!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, drisk123 said:

i would like 1k of brick and motar

alrighty it will be at least a week before i can get started on it as i have a back up of orders but i will get to it if this is still okay

Back in business! :D

Casvz ordered 1k shafts, 500 lg nails, 500 small nails with delivery at 2.5 silvers

I would like to buy 3000 mortar and 3000 stone bricks. I live at H8, so transportation is a non-issue for me and I can do pickup. I have sufficient empty crates to exchange for the full crates.

Edited by Ecrir
  • Like 1

On Wednesday, October 26, 2016 at 1:32 PM, Ecrir said:

I would like to buy 3000 mortar and 3000 stone bricks. I live at H8, so transportation is a non-issue for me and I can do pickup. I have sufficient empty crates to exchange for the full crates.

Sorry i just saw this been busy with work and will begin today when i get off if you are still interested. Thatll be 13.5 silvers for the rss themselves.

Edited by Smwoodburn

Agronom bought 600 birch logs and 2 crates for 2s 16c

300 sprouts sold to unknown for 3s

Just now, Ahsesino said:

2k war arrows pls

Sounds good thank you ive pm'd you in game ;D

Bump Soft opening! :) please be patient with me as life happens have a wife kid full time job and going to school but still filling orders as time allows!

• Like 1

brattygirl ordered mortar (ongoing) finished 3000, currently 150 support beams for Gavias(done), mass digging job for Lagston(starting), mass order of dirt from hulkmcckrackin and mass terraforming/mining job as well

This is for my keeping track of and letting others know what i am doing at the moment! :)

Edited by Smwoodburn
Getting started on Lagston’s order
  • Like 2

Hey there! I could use about 20 bsbs, 30ql+. Could you do those and deliver them to F16 ind? I'll probably need a round of large crates after that as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gerboa said:

Hey there! I could use about 20 bsbs, 30ql+. Could you do those and deliver them to F16 ind? I'll probably need a round of large crates after that as well.

Sure thing! I’ll put you in placement after Hulk and I can get things started with an alt and have them all ready to imp higher when I’m done with him and I’ll start working on keeping stock of bsb’s crates support beams and much more as business is picking up! Thank you all for your orders!

10k shafts done for 10s. Will offer materials and knife at e 25 xan Sleepys Island ^^

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, sleepys said:

10k shafts done for 10s. Will offer materials and knife at e 25 xan Sleepys Island ^^

alrighty! :D youre next after Gerboa, mats are wonderful ive got a rare carving knife coc 104 woa 101 so ill bring mine ;) dont wanna wear out yours with all that crafting hehe

• Like 1

Got the crates even though I wasn't able to make it online for pickup! Awesome service and totally recommend. Smwoodburn and crew went the extra mile to make sure it worked out and I really appreciate it! Thanks a bunch! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Gerboa said:

Got the crates even though I wasn't able to make it online for pickup! Awesome service and totally recommend. Smwoodburn and crew went the extra mile to make sure it worked out and I really appreciate it! Thanks a bunch! 

Thank you so much! glad we were able to take care of you! Im still working on the first person i was glad Gavias was able to knock that out for you :) next time we know where you are and will be able to coordinate an easier setup ;)

mass digging job for Lagston(15k dirt and some surface mining Done), mass order of dirt from hulkmcckrackin and mass terraforming/mining job as well(Started), Gerboa's order of 100+ crates 4x4 building and crate racks, Sleepys 10k shafts for 10s(Done), Lagston 2nd dig job

This is for my keeping track of and letting others know what i am doing at the moment! :)

brattygirl ordered mortar (ongoing)

Macoofer's 100k+ slate and marble shards (ongoing as found) Surface mining 100x100 tiles 160+ slope (in spare time)

Lagston ongoing dig jobs

Edited by Smwoodburn
started next job

hulkmcckrackin's mass terraforming/mining job as well(30% done, Paused), Gerboa's order of 100+ crates 4x4 building and crate racks(not responding to PM's),  Lagston 2nd dig job

brattygirl ordered mortar (ongoing)

Macoofer's 100k+ slate and marble shards (ongoing as found) Surface mining 100x100 tiles 160+ slope (in spare time)

Lagston ongoing dig jobs

Edited by Smwoodburn

Pangaron ordered 3k peat to be delivered (Delivered)

Edited by Smwoodburn
  • Like 1

Very fast and friendly, highly recommended! A real pleasure, thank you! :)

• Like 1