Sign in to follow this  
Russwoods

To serve notice to boats in deeds (Revenge Island)

this is to serve notice to Paulofdune and Rydell please remove your boats from my deed, Your boats are within my deed and as both know I have asked many time not to moor them there, for I am dropping dirt inside of my deed, but this is my last notice for if your boat is there when I drop my dirt it will become grounded, and since I have ask both of you to move them in PM's, I will take it they are abandon since no action on your part was taken again the deed is called Revenge Island ( but to all others be well and blessed and good gaming )

A GM will move them off your deed so there will be no issue.  All you have to do is /support.

*is anxious to watch next episode of this soap opera* =)

Edited by Galadhel
  • Like 1

I think this method is probably more entertaining than a private support request.  Both parties seem to be having fun flaming each other. 

• Like 2

Those boats are in perimeter, actually, so a GM will not move them. You were directly told last night when GM Enki arrived to stop your landbridge. 

As far as I know, the boats will not be moved by a GM unless the owner is inactive. 

2 hours ago, Pashka said:

A GM will move them off your deed so there will be no issue.  All you have to do is /support.

I don't know when that stupid change was implemented, but Firestarter is right.

According to PMs from Russwoods from the night before, he is planning on only leaving "2 squares" open for a boat bridge, which is clearly against a direct order from a GM to build a bridge of appropriate measure.  This is, once again, the accused person refusing to do what he has been told directly by a head GM, and any and all forum posts here-after by him with something we have done is his way to try to seem like he is the innocent party, in the face of a direct refusal of orders from a higher party.

[20:08:39] <Enki> Remove this attempted landbridge and try to get along wiht your neighbors,  Build a bridge of appropriate measure to maintian clear access, and get along with your neighbors,  or move.
[20:09:03] <Russwoods> so i am to be punished here
[20:09:23] <Russwoods> for just playiing game within the rules
[20:09:36] <Enki> umm no... you havne;t

[20:11:13] <Russwoods> and what happens if if i do not comply with this

Can you believe he said that to Enki?  Doesn't seem very smart to me.

• Like 2

This is his post, simply asking you to remove your boats from his deed.  If your boat is in his perimeter, then he doesn't have a leg to stand on.

=

Just now, Wargasm said:

This is his post, simply asking you to remove your boats from his deed.  If your boat is in his perimeter, then he doesn't have a leg to stand on.

The only way our boat is in his way, is if he is continuing to drop dirt on his landbridge (which he has been told directly to not do), its not stopping him from making a regular, passable bridge across the wide expanse. My boat  is in the middle of a giant waterway, not hindering him or anyone else in any way (except by continuing to do what he was told not to do).

Instead of a support ticket, I guess he has chosen to bring this here. =P

Worse case, your gonna be pushing the boats to water. lol And as stated above, If in perimeter you just gotta dig'em out.

my oh my what a fanfair this notice was intended not to be responded too. I am glad we can furnish you all with drama for that was not my intent but to use the forum as public notice before I drop dirt around the boat then do a support ticket, I was only trying to be fair with people , and I am so glad that my game play is so important to others, but since they have shut off the other topic from adding any more posts I guess people wanted to come here well this post has served it process the owners were notified and have confirmed they were notified 

6 minutes ago, Russwoods said:

my oh my what a fanfair this notice was intended not to be responded too. I am glad we can furnish you all with drama for that was not my intent but to use the forum as public notice before I drop dirt around the boat then do a support ticket, I was only trying to be fair with people , and I am so glad that my game play is so important to others, but since they have shut off the other topic from adding any more posts I guess people wanted to come here well this post has served it process the owners were notified and have confirmed they were notified 

Making a forum post over a physical action and then claiming for no response/drama is weird. The intent was the exact opposite hence the creation of the thread. All of this could of been taken care of in game, informing the public was a direct attempt for attention =P.

"Being fair" would be to do what you were instructed by the Head GM, not continuing to add dirt to your landbridge =P.

But yes, please close.