Sign in to follow this  
Arkonick

Give Wurm Unlimited Sounds back

What be nice is For Rolf to give Wurm Unlimited the Sound to mobs back in game. I for one would have them live in my server. If you don't want to hear a farm then don't make one hehe.

But really Rolf how about adding back in the animal sounds you all took out to WU please.

Anyone else agree to have this feature toggle in the feature management window?

Edited by Arkonick
  • Like 8

I agree, don't remove stuff that adds flavor.

• Like 2

There is Sound in Wurm :D ?

Well I play silent as long as I am on pve but I liked all the sounds.

• Like 1

Yes, please!  Even if it's an optional mod that a player puts in, I would love having sound back in my animals.

Some sounds you do hear don't make sense. I hear ducks near water, never seen one in game.

4 hours ago, Tryst said:

Some sounds you do hear don't make sense. I hear ducks near water, never seen one in game.

You never see our Overlords, you just hear them.

• Like 1

On 3/17/2016 at 2:50 AM, yarnevk said:

This is so NEEDED in WU.

I agree, having animal sounds would add more depth to the game, in which we already spend too much time. I may never go outside again...

this is odd, when i log into my GM account on the server a run, i get back ground animal sounds!!!!!

Ground beef is my favorite but I guess ground chicken is a bit healthier. Oh, that's not what you meant...never mind.  :rolleyes:

On 3/20/2016 at 9:59 AM, bigsteve said:

this is odd, when i log into my GM account on the server a run, i get back ground animal sounds!!!!!

You just have things turned down on your player account.   The game has wolf and duck sounds that are part of the ambient sound track, they are not part of any animal vocalizations.

Let's have it as a toggle in the client settings. If some players find it annoying, they can toggle it off but for those of us who still want the animal sounds, we can toggle it on.

• Like 1

I'm going to drag this one back into the light, as it is STILL something many people would love to have. Not as a mandatory thing, but as a toggle. Even if it's a server-wide toggle, that would be great.  Or has someone already figured out a way?

• Like 1

I agree with this!! it is really weird watching a dog park and not he him. Freaked me out the first time! thought I had some how messed up the install some how.

hmmm.... its only my 2-pence-thinking and i might be wrong about that....

but....  why dont you put sounds into the sound.jar yourself and bind them with the file which includes the sounds? i know that there are lots of free sounds in the web and if you cant do that yourself, why not asking the modders? im sure they will help if you ask nicely!