Sign in to follow this  
Saicotic

a little less wogic and a little more logic

Allowing altars to hold a pelt.

I am not sure I understand why this is not allowed.

I mean I can stuff an altar with saddles like a nut but I can not roll up pelt (a soft furred piece of leather I use to polish stuff with) and place it in an altar . 

• Like 3

In addition, you can't put a pelt in a backpack or a bsb.  I think the bsb part is because you could then create several smaller pelts of high ql out of say a high ql lion pelt (which would be split in a bsb), but not sure why we can't place it inside a backpack.  Lots of people have been asking for this change as well.

• Like 2

Pelts might need a little love in terms of volume, not sure binnable pelts is possible though for the reasons fairyshine mentioned

• Like 3

yeah I can agree with the bsb restrictions and the reason behind that, but the backpack as well as the altar just seems strange and not sure why the restriction on it. (or huge volume as the case may be.)

I'm not sure why breaking up pelts in a BSB is a bad thing? Bread already works like that in FSBs.

If it really is a dire issue, why not make all pelts a standard size and make a random number generated when butchering?

Edited by Darmalus

For a very small time.  After pristine opened pelts could be put in a bsb.

You. Can currently make a small pelt if you make a rug.

I'm a +1 to reducing the volume on a pelt and bringing back sticking them in BSB's.

• Like 1

I am happy it don't take 3 kgs to make a mountain lion rug as it does with the furs.

Yes i would also love to see Pelts volume lowered. Really no point in them being that huge. bsb'ing them would be nice since we dont have now way to store them else then magical chest/ free alts. Tho putting them in bsb would let us make small pelt's so it would be really a need of standardizing they're size else we would see easy access to big amounts of high ql pelts (like dividing 1 100ql wildcat pelt into 6 100ql smaller ones)

• Like 1