Sign in to follow this  
Hashirama

Hashirama's unique killer squad

Hi there, we do not like uniques as much as you and that's why we kill them super fast!

We are a group of fighters who will come to you and help you trap/kill the unique that you have located. It is obviously preferred if you have already penned the unique.

Any dragon/non dragon, just PM me and we will arrange a time for the slaying. The person who trapped/found the unique will get to keep all loot in case there is no sorcery charge dropping. In case they drop, we will take 2 of them and leave the last charge for the person who found/trapped the unique along with the skull,bone,etc.

So long in short,

1) If sorcery items don't drop, the finder keeps all loot

2) if sorcery items drop, we take 2 charges and the rest for the finder.

No hassle, no worries, quick fast kills and lag free enjoyment.

Note: PM me on forums regarding this and please no trolling ;)

Current record:

1) Green dragon hatchling on celebration

Edited by Hashirama
  • Like 4

I don't see anything wrong with this service. If RandomWurmian were to pen a unique he would likely only be entitled to Bone, Blood and 1/100th of the Hide by inviting the public. This way he gets all the butchered products, Blood, probably more like 1/15th of the hide and a chance at a Sorcery Charge.

Unless a hunter group is going to give the penner 100% of the drop (which I don't think is fair) I doubt there is a better way for RandomWurmian to profit from finding a unique.

If anyone is being treated unfairly it is us layabouts who would miss out on the free blood and hide by going public ;)

• Like 4

What is to worry about in a unique slaying?

There is always pleanty of volounteers to be found.

Free of charge.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cecci said:

What is to worry about in a unique slaying?

There is always pleanty of volounteers to be found.

Free of charge.

Tell that to the 5 people who visit hunts nowadays. Tell that to the people who afk stand for blood and do not hit the unique even once caus of "private loot".
Nowadays I do not see many people helping, they just tag along for blood and go back. 

Also, I guess since odynn is so generous, everyone will go to him and this thread will be ignored. Well am happy if this thread is ignored and not trolled at least, good day

Pretty good deal, especially with those sorcery charges often only being worth 1g-4g per charge.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, JakeRivers said:

Pretty good deal, especially with those sorcery charges often only being worth 1g-4g per charge.

exactly mate, even the new people who do not have the manpower should get some good loot for finding a unique

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hashirama said:

Tell that to the 5 people who visit hunts nowadays. Tell that to the people who afk stand for blood and do not hit the unique even once caus of "private loot".
Nowadays I do not see many people helping, they just tag along for blood and go back. 

Also, I guess since odynn is so generous, everyone will go to him and this thread will be ignored. Well am happy if this thread is ignored and not trolled at least, good day

5 people?  Might that be because the hunt was not posted publicly in forums?  If you invite them, they will come ;)  I've never seen a hunt come up short.  Quite the opposite, there are usually so many hunters that the place gets quite crowded.

So you gladly accept the (up to 600 euros on a valrei drop) to come help.  Sounds like good business for you, lol.  I sure miss the days of a public loot roll.  It was really a nice community thing going for a while.  Greed seems to be too overpowering these days.

• Like 5

Seems fair enough, if you don't have the means to accomplish this yourself. Everything here is very plain and to the point, unlike some other groups where one might be left to wonder exactly what he would be getting or if he would get it at all...

• Like 1

-rep
would probably take your shoes on the way back from killing the unique if you gave him the chance

• Like 1

he came to help us kill the green dragon hatchling on celebration, was a blast. helpful and friendly service from the guy

and at least newbies have a chance :)

• Like 2

Bump, having received green cherry as reward for helping out friends at a hunt. This is going good, try this service today and get a guaranteed reward!

great idea!

until this, the best offer i'd seen is "you keep bone, we get the rest"....

Hey Bump i have been apart of this group of players for a long time they are great!

Get your Unique Slayed today by the one and only Hashi Squad!:D