Sign in to follow this  
Jukken

NPCs killing eachother

I'm making a pvp/epic map, but when I make a couple of human npc, they always end up starting to kill eachother.

They are all in same kingdom - still starts attacking eachother. Tried setting kingdom to None (0) - same thing.

How do I prevent this?

I had to make a deed and invite them all, seems they all start killing eachother otherwise :(

Wierd.

I'm trying to figure out how to modify NPC's to even a basic level. Out of silliness I summoned a human and a dragon, but since I was part of one kingdom they spawned as that kingdom and decided to be friends, skipping around in the spider infested field near the lake tears.

I've tried using an Ebony Wand and the Mission ruler to at least direct or guide NPC's to make some sense, but so far they wonder around aimlessly, seeking a new way to die.

The only way I have figured out, not to make NPC run all over the place, is to have them inside a house a fenced in area...and deny them access to the door/gate.

Otherwise they'll just run all over the map and eventually get themselves killed.